Honda Racing F1 Team | [MyTeam or AlphaTauri Replacement] [Modular Mods] [2 Liveries]

MyTeam Honda Racing F1 Team | [MyTeam or AlphaTauri Replacement] [Modular Mods] [2 Liveries] Full Package (2 Liveries)

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
waiting for the AT reskin to release..... easily the best livery I've seen for a Honda mod ever

Edit: Any chance you guys could hopefully release just a Honda visor attachment to fit our helmets?

Last edited:
Sorry for my enthusiasm, but as I've mentioned in my review.. If you ever got time to spare, please put my humble request into consideration. It would mean the world to a lot of us if you could make an Audi Sport myteam livery mod in a Mercedes chassis, or Ferrari or McLaren or the fom car if it poses a hassle.. I mean, you're the modder here and would know best what would work and look best on whichever chassis you choose. I played your black Porsche black mod back then when you released it and that was when I immediately became a huge fan of yours. And, if you don't mind, I borrowed a picture of a mod for F1 2019 so help you on my part to provide you a sort you theme that's quite unique, not that you need any inspirations or ideas but still.. It would mean the world to us Audi fans that we could possibly finally get an Audi livery from YOU, an S tier modder. Thank you in advance if you ever decided to consider and put it into your schedule as the rate and quality you're providing the community is no easy feat and laboriously takes hard work and skills. Here are the images for ideas, or you can toss them away and make your own version. hehe. btw don't worry about the community guidelines and infringement, I got permission from Mr. Roche to use the images and the mod and since it's an F1 2019 mod, he's totally cool with everything & he said it's obsolete to him now that he's busy cuz he has other commitments in real life to go back to modding anyway so, All's good. Cheers, dude, Keep up the good work arigatō
20191128130744_1.jpg
20191128122928_1.jpg
20191128122613_1.jpg

EDIT: The latest Modular MOD update appears to fix it.

If ever had the time, perhaps an alternative livery for following seasons...? Like switching the black to white - Otherwise switching the "e" in the E-technology to red the Cannon sponsor to HRC and Castrol to Mobile for a more authenticity Honda vibe. No biggie though, just a thought.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hello absolutely top job love the colours and design 5 stars.
I use it in my career but could you please fix the mode and tyre choice knobs on steering wheel they are off centre of the circle they are supposed to be in. Thanks for a great Mod.

Hello absolutely top job love the colours and design 5 stars.
I use it in my career but could you please fix the mode and tyre choice knobs on steering wheel they are off centre of the circle they are supposed to be in. Thanks for a great Mod.
I think this may be an issue because of the model swap, maybe the wheel skin needs to be edited? I'm not sure.

The mod itself is great though, one of the best released here for sure!

Hallo, ich habe den HRC Mod geladen und alle ERP-Daten in den aktiven Ordner gelegt, aber wenn ich ein neues myteam erstellen möchte, bekomme ich nur den Anzug, aber kein Auto oder Logo, sie sind einfach nicht da, was kann ich tun, um dieses Problem zu beheben?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back