Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I do like your filter a lot. The only change I make is removal of motion blur in Shader's patch. Hogs frame rate for my system. However, on certain cars I get a very blurry wind screen. I can revert back to my base settings in CSP and another filer and the problem goes away. I will try my base settings in CSP with the Horizon's filter to see if things are back to normal or not. This does not happen with every car. I have only had two thus far, but it makes driving the vehicle difficult.View attachment 376051 View attachment 376052View attachment 376053
This is a problem with the car's MOD, not with the Horizon Shades.

Unedited

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_vbordeu_f3ct_20-5-120-18-48-57.jpg

Whats the difference between the filters @Master ? GT Sport looks more colder, more blueish. But the other one named Sky? Why Sky?

I do like your filter a lot. The only change I make is removal of motion blur in Shader's patch. Hogs frame rate for my system. However, on certain cars I get a very blurry wind screen. I can revert back to my base settings in CSP and another filer and the problem goes away. I will try my base settings in CSP with the Horizon's filter to see if things are back to normal or not. This does not happen with every car. I have only had two thus far, but it makes driving the vehicle difficult.View attachment 376051 View attachment 376052View attachment 376053

Try This

Sascha, how did you get that quality? I want exactly those graphics. Please tell me. I'm a noob at this still but I really love simracing and that picture is gorgeous. Do you only use new horizon shades 1.1? Maybe everything is on maximum quality?

Btw, my game is completely white and I have no idea what Master is saying I'm supposed to do in the comment section of Horizon Shades 1.1 :(

Sascha, how did you get that quality? I want exactly those graphics. Please tell me. I'm a noob at this still but I really love simracing and that picture is gorgeous. Do you only use new horizon shades 1.1? Maybe everything is on maximum quality?

Btw, my game is completely white and I have no idea what Master is saying I'm supposed to do in the comment section of Horizon Shades 1.1 :(

I use my own CSP / CM settings in AC along with latest SOL 1.6 beta2 and did some tweaks in Nvidia CPL as well. Graphics wise everything is maxed out, yes.
Screenshot_legion_alfa_romeo_12c_36_jacarepagua_historic_20-5-120-19-3-51.jpg

I wish there was an easier way to share settings. Like a cfg file or something of the sort. Man I would love those graphics. Mine never look like that. And I can't even play anymore because of white screen. Maybe I should just go back to shades 1.0.

Yeah, I did everything as mentioned in the instructions. I just still don't get the same graphics as any of you :( I'm sure I'm doing something wrong even though I think I follow it 100%. I've spent 3 hours straight trying to fix this and I'm so frustrated now.

Yeah, I did everything as mentioned in the instructions. I just still don't get the same graphics as any of you :( I'm sure I'm doing something wrong even though I think I follow it 100%. I've spent 3 hours straight trying to fix this and I'm so frustrated now.

Make sure to copy the supplied files within the sol_config folder too. This is what was causing my issue, as I didn't copy these originally. It's not ideal as changing these values effects all the other ppfilters you may use. I now have visuals as intended though and the filter does look good.

Is the horizon filter maybe slightly too orange in its color? I don't know if I have done it wrong, but there's an orange tint that makes it look almost like sepia. Other than that, it looks good but I still wish I could lower the DoF amount maybe 25%.

How do I uninstall this mod? I don't like it because its way to bright when it's clear sky so the colors become way to bright and the texture in the background looks bad. If someone can help me fix the graphics I will rather do that then uninstall the mod. Here's a picture of it looks like.
5d4a12eb97dc876874496c849795f35a.jpg
e5b9cf8946528ea679fdfb46d27a3fe9.jpg
944cbfcfc82e595a79027fa94455190a.jpg

Master updated New Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

New Horizon Shades

What's up my brothers!!!

After upgrading to version 1.1 I realized that we had problems with the white or black screen for some users and everything was in pastel shades. Well, I worked hard non-stop this weekend on top of the New Horizon Shades to correct all this and deliver a more incredible MOD for us, let's say until 4 am on Saturday and again until the wee hours of the morning on Sunday but I stayed happy with the result and hope that everything is very polished and ready to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Should I install Sol without any changes beforehand or do I need to adjust shader settings etc according to the Sol install guide before installing Horizon 1.2? Also, do I need to reset Sol settings to default every time ingame?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.0%