HUNGARORING ACC 2022- F1 & RETEXTURES- TRACK SKIN

Tracks HUNGARORING ACC 2022- F1 & RETEXTURES- TRACK SKIN 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Paez submitted a new resource:

HUNGARORING ACC 2022- F1 & RETEXTURES - FOR ts_hungaroringACCv03 UPDATE

DUE TO THE GREAT INTEREST I HAVE NOTICED ON THIS TRACK, I DECIDED TO MAKE A TRACK SKIN, MAINLY ORIENTED TO RETEXTURES OF THE ENVIRONMENT.
IT HAS FEW GRAPHIC ALTERNATIVES FOR SPONSORS, SO YOU COULD SAY THAT THIS SECTION LOOKS LIKE A BONUS.
VERSION 1.0:
- REWORKED ASPHALT. MORE DARK
- REWORKED FENSES
- REWORKED TYRE WALLS
- REWORKED CARPETS
- REWORKED SAND BANKS
- REWORKED GUARD RAILS
- REWORKED CONCRETE WALLS
- REWORKED BRAKE DISTANCE SIGNS TO HD IMAGES

Read more about this resource...

Search for the updated version of the ts_hungaroringACC.
Thank you so much Rvenig but I've to be dumb... I'm still finding only the same "hungaroring_0.9.5" version and Content Manager is still reporting theskin as not supported. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong :O_o:
Could you please suggest me a way to make it work? Thank you in advance

Thank you so much Rvenig but I've to be dumb... I'm still finding only the same "hungaroring_0.9.5" version and Content Manager is still reporting theskin as not supported. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong :O_o:
Could you please suggest me a way to make it work? Thank you in advance
Hi! Try the search on GTplanet, but try with only the word Hungaroring. I hope this works

Did you find it?
Yeah I have no idea how to find ACC version of track for AC. I downloaded the rar from the youtube description but I don't know what to do with it. Zero instructions for someone whose only experience with mods is to drag and drop into CM :D

Last edited:
Yeah I have no idea how to find ACC version of track for AC. I downloaded the rar from the youtube description but I don't know what to do with it. Zero instructions for someone whose only experience with mods is to drag and drop into CM :D
get over to gtplanet. its muich more open to sharing this place is ghastly. there is a google spreadsheet with the vast majority of tracks there to download. there are about 10 versions of the track you want. including the acc conversion v0.3. i have pm'ed you the link you need.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 487 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 152 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.3%
Back