I cannot get triples to work!

Please can someone explain how I can run triples in AMS 2 it’s driving me crazy.

When I start AMS2 it displays on a single screen only. I go to triple screen options and input dimensions etc which then states that I must restart the game. After restarting, I am still in single screen and I cannot seem to do anything to change this.

I am running a GTX1070 with nvidia surround at 5760 x 1080 across 3 x 27” screens but AMS2 only recognises a single screen.

I appreciate any help anyone can offer me.
Someone from Reiza forum said no need for nvidia surround but this does not seem to work.

Triple screen works fine for me without Nvidia suround. Maybe turn it off, then reboot and go from there?

Edit: Another thing to try: go to documents/Automobilista 2 and delete the triplescreen file

Thanks guys.

@Fi22le - Are you saying that I need to turn off nvidia surround so that I have just a single monitor running, go to AMS2 and set triple screen up? I did try this but then within the triple screen options, it only shows single screen, I am unable to select spanning tick box.
I will try deleting the file you mentioned to see if that is overriding it.

@manc0ntr0 - Is there a setting outside of the triple screen options?

Appreciate your help!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 218 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 146 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house