Cars I need help about merging two cars in one

Guys, I would like to merge two car mods (each have something what another one does not).
So, two mods of the same car, one has good model, steering wheel, GPRS, speedometer and another one have wing animation, better handling, sound. what are those files which I can edit?
Actually the biggest problem is with the first car,,, in the Content manager I can see that the car have good animation of the wings, but on the track only one wing work (and it is bad) others does not. Where to look at and what to change to have working animations in the race too? So this is the question No. 1.

The model & animation are a package deal, you can only switch both together. Same to a lesser degree for speedometer and other dashboard elements, they are part of the model. Handling has some small ties to the model but fairly reasonable to swap. Those are either in data.acd or a data folder. Sound is no issue as long as the rpm limit and such are the same. It's in the sfx folder, the bank filename needs to match the car folder name, and you need to open guids.txt and replace the name there as well.

Last edited:
The model & animation are a package deal, you can only switch both together. Same to a lesser degree for speedometer and other dashboard elements, they are part of the model. Handling has some small ties to the model but fairly reasonable to swap. Those are either in data.acd or a data folder. Sound is no issue as long as the rpm limit and such are the same. It's in the sfx folder, the bank filename needs to match the car folder name, and you need to open guids.txt and replace the name there as well.
The prob I have is that In content manager I can see wings animations, you know what I mean , but when I am on the track animations work only partially, that I want to solve. Do you have idea how I can "repair that? Thats why I asked how to combine animations.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 285 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 230 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 152 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.7%