Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Sneak peek.

is it possible to improve the lights as they seem to be underpowered compared to Kunos' F1 GTR. This is a small problem as IER drivers give odds during the night because of the weaker headlights. It's clearer difference from the cockpit.

1710019466379.png

1710019519464.png

Or is there some high beam setting that could be used or something? If there is how to turn high beams on?

EDIT: Finally got through.

Will there be an update to the P13C as was previously mentioned in this thread, or not?

Last edited:
Thanks for releasing the car! I have only done a few laps with it so far but the steering is really heavy on default setup. Is that how it should be ? I lowered the FFB strength to about 70% and it was still very heavy. Using a simucube 1.

@mclarenf1papa Can we get a painting kit for this car as well?
Yes it will come.

Thanks for releasing the car! I have only done a few laps with it so far but the steering is really heavy on default setup. Is that how it should be ? I lowered the FFB strength to about 70% and it was still very heavy. Using a simucube 1.
If using csp real forces (and it's correctly set to your wheel's torque) then yes. Power steering set to about 10Nm.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 44 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 38 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 44 12.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 125 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 213 59.2%