Improved AI

Misc Improved AI 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
One question
I play with difficult 90% and thats my limit, with this mod, do i will have to
lessen the difficulty or the time laps are not affected by IA improvement?
This mod only affects AI race craft, you shouldn't have to change it. However I would do a test in gp mode before going into career mode.

Hi, I ask you a question with respect and absolute sincerity: Do you really think that the original AI is weak? He always looks for you to crash you and go through impossible places! it is impossible to finish a race 100% What does your mod actually do? Maybe it's what I need but I'm not sure because you say that the AI is even more aggressive, so they all crash into me in the first corner, I don't get to do a single lap! Thank you!

Hello,
I noticed through the mod that the AI (here in Zandvoort) is really slow. In the 100% race I'm more than 30 seconds ahead of Verstappen after about 4 laps. What can be the reason?

Hello,
I noticed through the mod that the AI (here in Zandvoort) is really slow. In the 100% race I'm more than 30 seconds ahead of Verstappen after about 4 laps. What can be the reason?
this mod only changes the race craft of the ai if they did change in speed they would be faster only thing I can think of they are battling very hard

I have to say this mod is awesome! I started a new career and I just finished Monaco GP and the AI til now is super realistic, best I ever seen in an F1 game. It's unpredictable they do mistakes, they fight each other like in a real race but most of all they are way "FAIR" then the default AI. There is still room for improvments... imo you could do them a bit more not to say aggressive but bolder and this way they could do more mistakes like in real life.
Keep up the good work and thanks for this awesome mod!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 285 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 230 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 152 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.7%