Improved AI

Misc Improved AI 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes that's the purpose of it, a more extreme version. Although I am playing with my bold version and damage as vanilla game (not Kolar's one) in simulation damage and I had only a couple dnfs in Baku and Monaco because of the walls. In wider tracks such as Canada and UK only a couple of car pitted for a new wing but no DNFs at all. Which tracks did you play?
imola suadi

Can you please briefly explain what the difference between 'Bold' and 'Original' folders are?

Also, which folder contains the optional decreased damage mod?

Thanks

Can you please briefly explain what the difference between 'Bold' and 'Original' folders are?

Also, which folder contains the optional decreased damage mod?

Thanks
Hi, my "bold" version that I thank Kolarr for hosting into his mod features the following changes:

I started tweaking into the files so when Kolarr published his improved AI mod for F1 22 I understood that even the new game could benefit from that.

TO BE USED WITH MODULARMODS. Also available VTF files for trackmarkup for people that want to tweak on their own.

I didn't change the "aispline" part of the file, that remains Kolarr's one.
So I wanted my AI to make even more mistakes and starting from Kolarr's "trackmarkup" files as a baseline, I tweaked the following:

- Now AI can lockup the wheels anywhere in the tracks and not only in specific points of the track.
- AI can lockup also when not put into some pressure by setting the value to "both" instead of "pressure" or "default" so they can make mistakes on their own.
- I also modified the value "throttle failure" to "both" and "pressure" in some tracks
but so far I didn't see noticeable changes.
- Canned event for punctures now can happen anywhere in the track and not limited to spefific places.
Although, throttle failure and puncture frequency don't seem to be modifiable.

Please bear in mind that this version is very experimental and should be good for people that want to have as many mistakes as a human lobby playing with no assists, so I recommend you play with ABS OFF to have the most balanced experience.
As per what I noticed, it works better in "old" tracks, maybe because new tracks such as Miami, Imola and Saudi Arabia may work differently.

Hope you will enjoy it! Feel free to comment in the discussion section should you need anything.

Enrique Banderas

Hi, love your work! I have a request btw, could you separate the Slipstream and DamageReduction into 2 different files please? or is there a way to do it manually?

Also, any idea if this can also be used with Kolarr's 'Better Grip' mod? It appears that mod also improves grip for the AI, so I'm just wondering if there is any conflict between the mods or do they work well together?

Also, any idea if this can also be used with Kolarr's 'Better Grip' mod? It appears that mod also improves grip for the AI, so I'm just wondering if there is any conflict between the mods or do they work well together?
I don’t really know I’ve never used grip mods so I don’t know what they change

Yo lads this may be a series of pretty dumb questions but i'm fkn stupid.
1) Can i use the bold AI version at the same time i use the original, aka can i get AI that fights more and makes more mistakes at the same time?
2)Is there any issue if i use the original more DRS mod instead of the new version?
3)So i understand punctures can happen anywhere now (never noticed them only happening in certain areas before but meh), but what is "throttle failure" is that just a fancy term for the AI smashing the throttle mid corner causing them to spin?

Yo lads this may be a series of pretty dumb questions but i'm fkn stupid.
1) Can i use the bold AI version at the same time i use the original, aka can i get AI that fights more and makes more mistakes at the same time?
2)Is there any issue if i use the original more DRS mod instead of the new version?
3)So i understand punctures can happen anywhere now (never noticed them only happening in certain areas before but meh), but what is "throttle failure" is that just a fancy term for the AI smashing the throttle mid corner causing them to spin?
1 you can just install the bold version for that
2 you cant use it as it will replace the ai changes
3 from experience "throttle failure" don't think it does anything

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 218 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 146 18.6%
  • Watch party