AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Silverstone - Monday 22 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
458 for now, please Craig, although those RSR were damn quick on the straight so maybe I'll switch if I can get a good setup for it. And to be sure: the race will really be 50 minutes?

Yes ...I have orders to reduce to a max of 90 minutes ...we can do "special" events though, that will go for longer ...yes on the straights she is quicker, but the 458 is a better all rounder (imo) ..Welcome :thumbsup:

Thanks for putting this on Craig, 919 for me please :thumbsup:
Edit: if not enough for LMP I'll go with the Ferrari ;)

Ooohh yeah, Road America next week :inlove::)

Last edited:
To clarify Craig I'm LMP primarily- only 458 if LMP doesn't have the numbers. :p First time racing with Paul for me also- feels strange as I primarily know him from the podcast. It's like suddenly you're playing tennis with your favorite radio host! :laugh:

I tried the 919 last night. Quick question, do I need to assign a button to use hybrid or do i need to choose from the setup menu on how the hybrid boost should be used? I couldn't make any sense of it.

We must live close m8 ..my local also..when I was able I was there almost every weekend, also ended up working there for a while. Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Milton Keynes, does that count; but all that aside, it is my favorite track.:):thumbsup:

Also:-

1950’s me, dad , Manx Norton’s, ridden around my local circuit, Brands Hatch. :rolleyes:

Milton Keynes, does that count; but all that aside, it is my favorite track.:):thumbsup:

Also:-

1950’s me, dad , Manx Norton’s, ridden around my local circuit, Brands Hatch. :rolleyes:
I used to be in Mursley, sister is in MK , mum is in Nash.

Used to sit in my mum's garden on F1 race weekend and count the helicopters.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back