In few mods AI cars hits the wall in the same turn. AIW?

Friends, there is a problem with the Phoenix 91 track. Some AI cars hits the wall in the same turn. F1 1974, 1976, 1977, 1979 hits the wall.
Sports prototypes hits the wall in another turn. And the emergency turn is generally normal.
F1 1978, 1992, 1994, 1996 is ok. They are going like a train.
What is the problem? Wrong AIW? Steering lock in .hdv? driveline? AI mistakes?
AI Aggression = 0. RoadBumpLen =18 RumbleBumpLen = 8 .TFD
This is Phoenix 1991 v1.50 (v1.7 the same problem).
I have another normal Phoenix from 1991 track pack by CPDLR, but the track has no Safety car and during the race after the pit-stop cars goes straight and hits the car in front of the pit-stop (Looks like wrong AIW)
p.s. The same with the Phoenix 90 (from 1990 SRM track pack), but AI hits the walls in 5 different turns during lap.
I tried: AITorqueStab 1.25 1.25 1.25 and 2.00 2.00 2.00 2.00
AICornerReductionBase: 195
Did not help. Cars behave the same way, unfortunately.
Thank you very much in advance 

It looks like those mods are just too powerful for the track settings. Look in the AIW file for:

AISpec=(0.0000,0.0000,1.0000,0.0000) // 4 ways to express AI speed on track, limit the acceration, max speed, their cornering speed, or their deceleration

Play with these values and see if that gets them to behave. Note that this will affect any AI at that track, so backup the file first (you can have different lines for different mods, precede each with // and game will ignore it, so can use whichever is pertinent for a particular mod).

It looks like those mods are just too powerful for the track settings. Look in the AIW file for:

AISpec=(0.0000,0.0000,1.0000,0.0000) // 4 ways to express AI speed on track, limit the acceration, max speed, their cornering speed, or their deceleration

Play with these values and see if that gets them to behave. Note that this will affect any AI at that track, so backup the file first (you can have different lines for different mods, precede each with // and game will ignore it, so can use whichever is pertinent for a particular mod).
Thank you very much! Maybe you know also how to fix the problem: AI are too fast on the wet track. On a dry track, I drive with AI at about the same pace. When it starts to rain, the pace of the AI becomes 3-5 seconds faster than mine, even the full inclusion of assistants does not help. Although I drive pretty well in the rain with the same tires like AI.

I don't think rf AI is sophisticated enough to deal with weather variations, so they always drive the same way. You could change the AIW lines to slow them, but that will not work for a championship unless done before starting (the pertinent data is stored in the season file as soon as a championship is started, any later edits will work for single races but be ignored by the championship). A better solution, though not sure if this would work in a championship season, is to create a set of talent files for wet races, lowering speed and aggression for each driver; this way you can tweak each driver individually. To keep the talent files from interfering, before editing highlight all the files in that folder, right click and select "add to zip", name that "dry"; make all the wet edits and save that in a zip as "wet"; now just right click on whichever zip you want and "extract here", allowing overwrite. (Some mods have the talent files in the individual team/car folders; in that case make a folder in the talent folder, name it anything you like, and move all the talent files there; the game doesn't care where talent files are, as long as in the install folder somewhere it will find them.)

I don't think rf AI is sophisticated enough to deal with weather variations, so they always drive the same way. You could change the AIW lines to slow them, but that will not work for a championship unless done before starting (the pertinent data is stored in the season file as soon as a championship is started, any later edits will work for single races but be ignored by the championship). A better solution, though not sure if this would work in a championship season, is to create a set of talent files for wet races, lowering speed and aggression for each driver; this way you can tweak each driver individually. To keep the talent files from interfering, before editing highlight all the files in that folder, right click and select "add to zip", name that "dry"; make all the wet edits and save that in a zip as "wet"; now just right click on whichever zip you want and "extract here", allowing overwrite. (Some mods have the talent files in the individual team/car folders; in that case make a folder in the talent folder, name it anything you like, and move all the talent files there; the game doesn't care where talent files are, as long as in the install folder somewhere it will find them.)
I understand what you mean. Yes, I can pick up the right strength of AI opponents in rainy conditions, but what to do with changeable weather... When there is both conditions: rain and dry in the race. It seems to me that AI distinguish between weather, because the Tyre .tbc file has characteristics for different weather. But AI are too fast in the rain.

I think the game merely acknowledges weather by changing tire type during pit stops, but doesn't change AI stats (realistically it should also adjust wings and bars). If it does I've found no way to tweak it.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 268 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%