Introduce Yourself Here

Hello! I'm Asriel (like the Undertale boss,) long time lurker/downloader (until my old wheel broke lol) and new poster. Fairly new to true sim racing, but I've loved racing games since I was a child, and in sim I've found an outlet for the version of me that desperately wanted to be a rally driver before mental health and finances smacked that out of my hands. :p

I'm not great at keeping up with forums but figured posting an intro would help make me less of a ghost, I guess lol

Hi all,

Been a member for a few months now and never post up until recently.

Only been simracing since about April when lockdown started.

I play ACC, Raceroom, Automobilista 2 and PC2.

I may not be 1 of the fastest on track but I am of the cleanest.

Signed up to the Raceroom Scirocco event this Saturday, looking forward to it.

See you trackside.

Anthony

Hi RaceDepatment

Only been simracing since about October when second lockdown started.

I play ACC and rFactor on PC, with a old Fanatec CSR Wheel...

Nice to play with you now ;)

Hello everyone, just trying to get back into sim racing after many years absent. Used to play GT and GP legends many many years ago but now I am much older and finding it more difficult than I imagined to play Assetto Corsa. Will persevere as I would really like to join online racing but at the moment I feel I could spoil other drivers enjoyment so will keep practising. Looking fwd to speaking to some of you in the future. Keep safe and enjoying your racing Regards Vetranrocker

Hi my names ian and i identify as a car, my pronouns are "wow" and "erm", i always use automatic gears cus im always to stoned to remember what gear i should be in.

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi and a late Happy New Year :)

Im registered since last Year for Downloading Mods. Played mostly Offline in AC, ACC and Raceroom. But started Premium Membership to start racing Online.

First Racing Game played as a Child on a Schneider Amstrad CPC and played more or less Racing Games since them. Got really into since start of the Pandemic.
Good Racing:thumbsup:

Bom dia meu nome é Esaú e criei um Canal no youtube onde fiz de skin em modelo já existente RFactor 1. IRL 2000 a 2001.
Eu não criei capacete's e nem driver's dos carros. E atualizei eles o mais próximo possível do original.

Hi everyone! I'm new here from Italy! I'm playing AC and I'm going to discover all from the world of simulations! Can't see the time to start! :) Happy new year to all!

Hey! After using this site for quite some time, I finally decided to go premium, because the makers deserve some gratitude.

I love racing in Assetto Corsa, primarily in unusual car/track combos, since I can't stand all those monza/spa gt3/f1 servers, so I made my own little thing on https://acracers.com (Discord, AC server, after each race a new car/track combo, some neat little features to come)

Canadian here, just purchased a TR8020 Cockpit from Trak Racer with Fanatec DD1 base, Clubsport v3 inverted pedals, H Shifter, Porsche 918 RSR rim & looking forward to getting to know you guys. Cheers!

381DBF09-0278-40FB-AAD1-888E385DC7CB.jpeg
F59E0971-115E-4C0A-8270-10D140CAD31E.jpeg

Hi. Old guy here. My sim racing days go back to "Indianapolis 500: The Simulation." I have driven race sims on and off (more off than on) ever since then. I spent time with iRacing, but do not have that anymore (due to cost, not quality.) The sims I've been driving during the last few (or is it many?) years are: Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and Live for Speed.

My renewed interest in racing sims comes from having just gotten an Oculus 2. I hear this is the place to be ... so here I am.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 298 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%