Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Well, It took some time, but here I am, introducing myself.
I've been simmin for more than 20 years now and just got my new gear: I changed from Logitech G25 to a Fanatec CSW with a Porsche 918 rim and the V3 pedals. Quiet a change..... It took 25 secs from a round at the Nürnburgring and was more consistent.
I race and do some calm stuff: RFactor 2, AC, Project Cars, ETS 2 & ATS.

Hey guys, I've been a lurker for a couple years now and I absolutely love this community! The home of all my go-to mods and leagues. I'm 23 years old, born in Trinidad and moved to Canada permanently a few years ago. Dabbled in racing my whole life and this serves as a great platform to exert some of that pent up energy. I love what you guys are doing and I'll always keep coming back!

Hi Guys, i'm Wolf971, a 68 old Frenchman and i'm not really easy with English language. Anymore i will try to introduce myself. I am an old driver in many mechanical sport races, karting (When i was young, before dinosaurus extinction), motor bikes and naturally cars. Many various things like hill climbing (Mini Cooper 1300) and autocross with 205 GTI, BMW2002, and last but not least a fabulous Citroen AX 1600 Maxi.
As virtual driver i have experimented Rfactor 1 &2 Project car 1&2, Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally for the most knowed. I was driving with a Fanatec CSW but it is in Guadeloupe and actually i stay in ST MARTIN FWI. I could only race when i was back in Guadeloupe 1 week by month. So i buy a Thrustmaster TS-XW with a PC MSI GE75, and i'am abble to renew with virtual racing now. I try to be a clean driver and as fast as permiting by my old age . Bad seeing and a blocked ankle with loss off sensibility in mi left foot don't make the things easy, but i try to be in the top five nevertheless. I hope you understand all the same my bad English, and i will be very happy to encounter both of you on the virtual tracks.

Papy powaaa!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • At a friends house