Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi all!
My name is Fernando, from Spain. Not so long as a simracer and this rocks. I hope to spend many hours having fun with you guys and learning more and more. Congratulations for this great community!
See you at the track!

hi! folks! joined only now to this group due to long period of no-playing
i'm marcello from milano italy and i hope to find a lot of joy in this community
actually i'm playing F1 2014 with steering wheels trying to improve my driving skills!
thanks to all and have a nice day!

Hello everybody! My first time here lol :D:D
I've just bought AC and it was really interesting, I hope to boost my game with wonderful cars and tracks! I've missed a lot driving a racing car sim lol

Name: Pedro Mesio
City: Brasília
Steam: Tank Boy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi all
Had a bit of a hiatus for a few years, so now back into the fray and a bit rusty as they say.
Decided to have a go of RR in VR. Heard a lot of good things about its immersion compared to AC and the like (which i love) even though its engine is dated.
My main attraction is with the sound which again i hear is phenomenal. Sound is one of the most important aspects of sim racing to me, especially 7.1 sound. AC always seemed lacking in the surround department but excelled in VR, so gonna give RR a chance. I will need lots of help from you guys and gals.

Hello!

Actually signed up 3 weeks ago and couldn't find where to say hi, guess I should have looked harder....
Quick intro; female, been into computer racing from before windows...., an engineer in real life (need to be as I drive a 'Classic' '91 Range Rover), play everything from NeedForSpeed to Assetto Corsa & Project Cars via Forza and a brief flirtation with Gran Turismo, mostly offline as I'm not good enough (yet) to not spoil a better driver's race or dodge the 'Forza rammers'.

Humour (Humor) tends to be of the 'Uncle Sam's Misguided Children' variety......

Age wise I can (just) remember Neil Armstrong landing on the moon.....

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 36.6%