Cars Issue Exporting FBX Model of Car

Hello everyone

Recently I've made a Hillclimb S15 for some of my friends and I, and I can't seem to get it to export correctly.

When I upload it into the KSEditor, it says it uploaded, but then the car never shows up, or in other words it's invisible.

It never gives me an error, it just doesn't show the car in the end

1658546944154.png

The car in question in 3ds Max

1658546969213.png

What KSEditor shows after I upload it

Thanks!
Aiden

It's probably a scale issue. What are your FBX export settings? I can't speak to the proper settings for 3DS as I use Blender, but I'm sure someone else can.

It's probably a scale issue. What are your FBX export settings? I can't speak to the proper settings for 3DS as I use Blender, but I'm sure someone else can.
so that was not the issue at hand, i have it exactly as it should be, no clue whats causing it

Default materials can be completely transparent depending what textures it's able to load. If you switch to the materials tab above and below, and click through loading a test texture (solid in alpha), should get something.

Also double clicking a mesh in the tree list should center it in the view (more useful for tracks I guess since they're larger than cars)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%