Issue with Brake Pressure with Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3

CK1249

Premium
I am using a Thrustmaster T500RS wheel in combination with the Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3. I have an issue with throttle and especially braking in the game. When I press the brake about a third to half-way, the full break pressure is applied in-game. Same goes for the throttle, but to a lesser extent. I have not experienced any such behaviour in any other game and also not in AMS1.

I have calibrated the pedals in-game and also outside the game in the Windows controller settings I have adjusted the signal resistance in the auto calibration mode, but without success. Does someone else have the same issue?

With this enabled, i have the same problems, disable it!
1585774300116.png

I have disabled the auto calibration mode. This seems to have had a positive effect on the break (bit better), but no change on the throttle.

Sorry to hear that you guys are also affected, but glad that I am not the only one with the issue.

Similar issue here. I have Protosimtech PT2 pedals. None of them seem to calibrate properly. The throttle pedal especially starts out from 21% and there seems to be no way to correct or mitigate. It is early access so I'm sure Reiza will get around to correcting at some point. Edited to add that I calibrated my pedals in both the game and DiView. All is working as it should now.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 267 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house