Jeep Cherokee XJ

Cars Jeep Cherokee XJ 0.9.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Would it be possible to clean up the exterior's texture mapping to be more skin-friendly? Looking at the generated AO, there's these huge streaks that go along the side panels and part of the boot. I have no idea what part of the model is causing these unusual AO renders but please consider trying to correct it.

Would it be possible to clean up the exterior's texture mapping to be more skin-friendly? Looking at the generated AO, there's these huge streaks that go along the side panels and part of the boot. I have no idea what part of the model is causing these unusual AO renders but please consider trying to correct it.
Raymond, thanks for your message. I'll check that out today..

Last edited:
Hey, love the mod looks awesome and a tonne of fun, I'm having dramas getting the 1987(4.0) version to load, I'm new to AC and mods so any feedback/help on something I might be able to do to get it working if its something I missed would be great. The 1984(2.5) works perfect though.

Thanks for making this mod, brings back memories of driving around Aus in my old 4.0XJ.
Cheers

Hey, love the mod looks awesome and a tonne of fun, I'm having dramas getting the 1987(4.0) version to load, I'm new to AC and mods so any feedback/help on something I might be able to do to get it working if its something I missed would be great. The 1984(2.5) works perfect though.

Thanks for making this mod, brings back memories of driving around Aus in my old 4.0XJ.
Cheers
Glad to hear from a fellow XJ fan!

What happens when you try to load the 4.0 in the game? Do you get an error? Are you using Content Manager? Which track(s)?

Glad to hear from a fellow XJ fan!

What happens when you try to load the 4.0 in the game? Do you get an error? Are you using Content Manager? Which track(s)?
Hey man, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I don't have a content manager I've tried on various tracks (monza, imola, nordshlife, bathurst etc.)
no error message, goes to a loading screen for a few seconds then back to the menu (not main menu just back to where I was before starting race/practice

edit:
just installed content manager from "assettocorsa.club". got this error code.

Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing.

Last edited:
Hey man, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I don't have a content manager I've tried on various tracks (monza, imola, nordshlife, bathurst etc.)
no error message, goes to a loading screen for a few seconds then back to the menu (not main menu just back to where I was before starting race/practice

edit:
just installed content manager from "assettocorsa.club". got this error code.

Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing.
It sounds like a file is missing. Maybe the main kn5 file.

Could you try extracting the whole mod again to the content\cars\ folder?

Let me know if you need help.

I'll investigate this as soon as I get a chance. Thanks.
Do
This same error is happening to me. using the 4.0 version. The 2.5L loads fine.

Copying the blur objects.ini from the 2.5 to the 4.0 does not work.
Does this happen with only certain colours or all of them?

Also, try renaming the extension folder temporarily, and see if that makes any difference?

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 468 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.0%
Back