Krajiska Zmija hillclimb - Loading problem

Hi. I want drive in this road but i can't because it's crash AC every time in loading screen. Someone have the same problem ? :( Here is my folder location.

92e953792606.jpg

1078e59e4275.jpg

You downloaded the version from here? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/krajiska-zmija-hillclimb.6064/
Maybe the car is the problem, try an official car from the game. But don't use this track with Time Attack, only practice or hotlap.
And don't use a modded weather mod, maybe is not compatible, use a weather default from the game, the same with pp effect.

Yes i have this one. I try every possible way but still the same. I think problem is folder location. So strange because i use this road before with no problems.

I also delete my Assetto Corsa folder in My Documents. Reinstall game and install it again. I try official car BMW M3 E30 Drift upgrade. Choose hotlap/practice and get the same loading crash.

What is your version of Assetto Corsa?
You should have the latest version, I think.

Another idea, you can also try to re-download the track.
It works fine on my side in v1.4.3, with any modded cars, modded weather, etc.

Yes, i have AC version 1.4.3 and i also download track again. Get the same error :( I need to copy/paste BONUS-dirt Version folder to ?

This is how my folder. Hope everything is correct.

d6dad0c9fc7f.jpg

Last edited:
I have had times that if I have severely mis matched AI then the combo will crash back to the setup screen, when this happens I have found that choosing a practice session will reset everything and let the track and car combo load fully.
Hopefully that can help
Cheers
Romano

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.7%
  • Trophies