kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

Will try a 100% race as soon as you upload it :)

Have you changed the AI on all tracks( if not are you planning to do so?).

Keep up the good work! Only one month left to f1 2012 but still need something meanwhile ;)

Actually I just realized there's only 1 month to F1 2012. o.O

There's no point of working on this game when F1 2012 is so close.

Will try a 100% race as soon as you upload it :)

Have you changed the AI on all tracks( if not are you planning to do so?).

Keep up the good work! Only one month left to f1 2012 but still need something meanwhile ;)

Hi,

like i said before,

ai_choreographer +5 on the race_start_factor_1 to 5 (try to improve IA starting)
ai_driver_config (Reduce DRS 200 to 125) for Qualification of Melbourne only
ai_vehicle_track +50 grip ( For now I made Melbourne to Silverstone inclusively)
and the database (i higher the agressivity) for the leaders and made it for 2012 championship

Try these files for Melbourne and if you like it, i can give you the other track.

Hi,

like i said before,

ai_choreographer +5 on the race_start_factor_1 to 5 (try to improve IA starting)
ai_driver_config (Reduce DRS 200 to 125) for Qualification of Melbourne only
ai_vehicle_track +50 grip ( For now I made Melbourne to Silverstone inclusively)
and the database (i higher the agressivity) for the leaders and made it for 2012 championship

Try these files for Melbourne and if you like it, i can give you the other track.

Where do you find the ai_vehicle_track file? I dont have that file in my AI folder.

Q1 Times :

Pole: 1.22.254 - Kobayashi

Q2 Times:

Pole:1.21.868 - Me

2nd : 1.22.388 - Raikkonen

Q3 Times:

Pole:1:21:481 - Me

2nd: 1:21.963 - Grosjean

3rd: 1:22.251 - Vettel

Race times coming in an hour and a half or so.

Race times:

1st: 1:24:42:400 - Me
2nd: +9.796 - Webber
3rd: +14.094 - Vettel
4th: +49.914 - Raikkonen

I used the same setup as I did in Quali so I could never max out my 7th gear wich made me go a little slower.

My fastest lap was in the 10 last lap something when I lost some fuel, 1:21:989. Mark Webber did a 1:21:369.

I managed to hold the 1st position comfortable through the whole race.

I think it's an improvement from kristians 2.3 ai mod. but not rly sure what times they do.

Would be fun if they could be a bit faster and more aggresive, they didnt even attempt to overtake me once :(.

I think they loose too much time when they're lapping other cars, because I can pass the slower cars easier than the AI.

Race times:

I used the same setup as I did in Quali so I could never max out my 7th gear wich made me go a little slower.

My fastest lap was in the 10 last lap something when I lost some fuel, 1:21:989. Mark Webber did a 1:21:369.

I think it's an improvement from kristians 2.3 ai mod. but not rly sure what times they do.

Would be fun if they could be a bit faster and more aggresive, they didnt even attempt to overtake me once :(.

I think they loose too much time when they're lapping other cars, because I can pass the slower cars easier than the AI.

1.21.369 for AI? o.O Almost 20's? o.O

@jbblosse On Melbourne the AI is losing in sector 3. You can try to improve them there. :)

Race times:

Hi,

how were the tires (you and AI), the AI did the same strategy? 2 pits?

For Kristian,
Hi will review all breaking points in the sector 3 to try to improve it.

But i need to prepare my self (make a good setup) for a big challenge tomorrow with Sam le Tigre and my other kid , MONACO here we come.

Drivers' classification after 4 races:)
1. Sam Le Tigre 74 points
2. Me 61 points (not bad for a come back, not as Shumi) for a GP2, GP3 and GP4 legend (the kids call me like that) Ah! Ah!
3. Vettel 53 points
4. Button 41 points

Voilà,

Have a nice day,

Hi,

For Kristian,

But i need to prepare my self (make a good setup) for a big challenge tomorrow with Sam le Tigre and my other kid , MONACO here we come.

2. Me 61 points (not bad for a come back, not as Shumi) for a GP2, GP3 and GP4 legend (the kids call me like that) Ah! Ah!
3. Vettel 53 points
4. Button 41 points

Voilà,

Have a nice day,

4 races? Monaco? How about Catalunya? o_O

As for Monaco. You're gonna be disappointed. A lot. The AI SUCKS there. You can easily beat them in a Virgin. That's the track on which the AI cannot be fast at all. It's even too much to say they're slow. They're super slow.

Hi,

For Kristian,

3. Vettel 53 points
4. Button 41 points

Voilà,

Have a nice day,

I'm not exactly sure which tires the AI chose but they pitted the same amount as me, and two stop on a 100% race is a big no for me ;o. I had to pit 3-4 times I think. The options only lasted around 11 laps, then went for primes x2, and options in the end again.

If you upload the Malaysia and China files I can try them out to If you'd like.

:)

4 races? Monaco? How about Catalunya? :confused:

As for Monaco. You're gonna be disappointed. A lot. The AI SUCKS there. You can easily beat them in a Virgin. That's the track on which the AI cannot be fast at all. It's even too much to say they're slow. They're super slow.

Hi,

We going to race Istanbull at the end.
I agree with you for Melbourne

Hi!

There is one problem I have I dunno if anyone else got it but when im about to overtake, The AI move out of the racing lines and gives me space to pass then on. not only the lapped car do this but car on same lap as me do it too. Like the other night, race in Monza, Alonso willingly moving out of my way so i can take first place... This have happened alot throughout my season :S But the aggression is there tho. If i make a mistake they will try to overtake and if i dont drive like a douche and ram him, he will almost always pass me! :D

I got kristians database and mr pibbs 2012 mod, a pirelli tyre mod (its only art work not performance tweek), and a hud cam mod.
Anyone got any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

Hi!

There is one problem I have I dunno if anyone else got it but when im about to overtake, The AI move out of the racing lines and gives me space to pass then on. not only the lapped car do this but car on same lap as me do it too. Like the other night, race in Monza, Alonso willingly moving out of my way so i can take first place... This have happened alot throughout my season :S But the aggression is there tho. If i make a mistake they will try to overtake and if i dont drive like a douche and ram him, he will almost always pass me! :D

I got kristians database and mr pibbs 2012 mod, a pirelli tyre mod (its only art work not performance tweek), and a hud cam mod.
Anyone got any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

Oh. Interesting.

That's the anti tail gate future. They move of the way so you don't slipstream them but they don't know when to move back. :D

Hi,

It's bad :( to see the difference between the Co-op Mode (Lan) and the single player

In Coop mod (Lan)
best time in qualif (15 min): 1:21.457 - (IA) Webber
in race : 1:23.631 - (IA) Hamilton

In solo mod (test by Skizzy)
best time in Q3: 1:21.963 - (IA) Grosjean .... (+0.5 sec)
in race : (IA) Webber did a 1:21:369 (- 2.3 sec)

For Kristian,
As I mentioned before, the pleasure of this game is to race with its own carsetup. (If you have a date with a beautiful girl, you should be able to kiss). It's the same thing with this game.

You made a colossal work with IA_Track, but there are limits in order to increase the IA speed lap. With these changes, we can reduce about of 2 seconds per lap, but how to find the other two second for fastest drivers like you and Skizzy.

The IA_grip perhaps? Skizzy did the test but is not conclusive enough for me.

I look at every folder and every file and when I look in the folder E: \ F1 2011 \ tracks \ circuits \ melbourne \ route_0 \ LapTime, it intrigues me.

For you, which <config difficulty = legend ?

<segmentcount value="20" />
</config>
<cars>
<car value="fer">
<config difficulty="1.000000" grip="1.000000">
<lapinfo>
<time value="98.838898" /> (I'try to reduce this value to 94. .......) (-4 seconds) and see what happens
<segmenttimes> for the test 4 seconds /20 segments = 0,2 per segements
<time value="2.672222" />
<time value="5.477778" />
<time value="4.233334" />
<time value="3.377778" />
<time value="7.950000" />
<time value="6.027778" />
<time value="3.527778" />
<time value="5.283334" />
<time value="4.083333" />
<time value="3.688889" />
<time value="6.127778" />