Resource icon

Misc KS_Nordschleife ext_conifg 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
racinjoe013 submitted a new resource:

KS_Nordschleife ext_conifg - KS_Nordschleife ext_conifg

Little ext_config file for KS_Nordschleife that corrects some issues with the fall coloring in the CM\CSP version, mostly the distant Pine trees and fall color intensity. I imagine those didn't bother most people, but it sure bugged me. If you already use one of the many KS_Nordschleife mods that has an ext_config included, you probably can't use this with those mods.

NOTES:
-- There are MODEL_REPLACEMENT entries at the bottom that will hide most of the ugly 3D trees. Just set ACTIVE...

Read more about this resource...

racinjoe013 updated KS_Nordschleife ext_conifg with a new update entry:

KS_Nordschleife ext_conifg

Couple of small things:

Added the Material Adjustment to darken the distant pine trees that I accidentally left out of the past version.

Discovered something today that I didn't pick up on. The brightness is altered slightly on the trees when using the ext_config with just my adjustments in it. This doesn't happen if I make the ext_config a full replacement of the CSP version. For the life of me, I am unable to figure out why. So I included two different ext_config files for those that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Setup the configs in the same manner as I did for my Brands Hatch 3D tree removal mod. Much easier to manage with same potential problem down the road.

NOTE: You might want to restore the original CSP (ks_nordschleife.ini) track config to the extension\config\tracks\loaded folder, although it shouldn't matter. If you don't know how, simply delete that file and let CM download it again. Might also be best to delete the files from previous versions from the tracks extension folder...

Updated the resource to work with the new CM\CSP Nords config released recently since they didn't include the fall colored pine tree fix I submitted to them. This should allow you to still see the new bmw wall and other things they added, plus my fixes for the incorrect fall colored trees and grass.

If you prefer the old config that doesn't include the new bmw pitwall, fences, etc., open the ext_config.ini file and change 'ext_config-original-old' to ACTIVE = 1 and...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house