AC KUNOS Audi TT RS VLN @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 20 Nov 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley just one careful question. If there was one availeable slot right before the event, would it be OK, if I join you as long as I'm able to stay with you? I have to get my wife home from an event this evening but I don't know when it exactly will be.

I like the car-track-combo very much...

@Craig Dunkley just one careful question. If there was one availeable slot right before the event, would it be OK, if I join you as long as I'm able to stay with you? I have to get my wife home from an event this evening but I don't know when it exactly will be.

I like the car-track-combo very much...

Not a problem ..the max slots is 24 ...if we should get more than 24 I will move to a reserve slot :thumbsup:

I am very busy at the moment an I am not sure if I could attend the race today. So, it is better for me to sign out for this time.
Sorry for that and good race to all you.

• Deleted member 855537

Where you all driving with no wings?

Well, not one of my better races, I did feel for @Rolf Berge 68 i do apologise for
losing it when next to you, no wonder when I waited for you, you declined to not overtake, wise decision. :redface:
Running with 1 front splitter and 1 rear wing was not one of my better decisions either, coupled with running at lowest suspension setting did not help.
But i was bloody quick on the straights.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thank you @Craig Dunkley for the event, and of course the podium too, and of course a congratulation to John for for having the sense to stay away from me, funnily came of on the next lap at the same place.:thumbsdown:
Well done to @RobertR1 for an impressive return to racedepartment. :thumbsup:

Oh I do love the Nordschleife! Thanks Craig for this magnificent combo. The Audi is great here!

The race itself looked at first to be uneventful because Robert and Patrick were about 6s per lap faster and I was roughly the same faster as Marek. So I was cruising at 3th with which I was happy because normally the podium is out of my reach. But then first Patrick went off in the Little Caroussel and I saw a chance to pass him but he managed to defend just in time. In the 4th lap I went off myself in the Wehrseifen, lost about 10s so John appeared in my mirror. The last lap was therefore stressful because John was closing in. But I managed to restrain my nerves this time and was able to secure the podium.

Thanks everyone for racing tonight on this beautiful track!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 291 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 235 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.6%