La Trona

Tracks La Trona 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Femuse submitted a new resource:

La Trona - Tramo de rallyes en La Trona

He creado este tramo de Rallys para Assetto Corsa PC inspirado en el icónico tramo de La Trona. El recorrido está diseñado para competiciones y puede albergar hasta 40 participantes.

La Trona fue uno de los tramos más famosos del Rally Cataluña Costa Brava, formando parte del WRC. Está ubicado en Cataluña entre Sant Hipòlit de Voltregà y Sant Boi de Lluçanès. Conocido por su terreno montañoso y sinuoso, La Trona desafía a los pilotos con curvas cerradas, cambios de elevación y terreno...

Read more about this resource...

This is a really fun track to drive! Like it was pointed out in a review, it needs work in the graphics department, but it's still a blast to drive around in a rally car.

Probably related to the graphics, but my cpu/gpu load on this was less than half of what is in other tracks. So in the current state might also be a good option for PCs with lower specs.

A couple of things I also noticed:
- the country appearing as "España" created a new country in Content Manager, with an unknown flag. Setting it to the english version of the name ("Spain") solves that.
- not sure if on purpose, but there are no track penalties. I noticed this when I drove off a hill and ended up returning to the track later.

A concern I have is related to the track name. Won't having the version number on the folder name mean that track records get lost between versions? Or is it linked some way different? I usually don't see that information in the folder name.

And that's it. If you improve the graphics here and maybe add a smaller layout as an option, this could become a fan favorite. It's awesome fun!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 34 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%