Lama International Endurance Park

Tracks Lama International Endurance Park 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
It might well come with 32 pitboxes and long straights, blind chicanes and flat out sections, but it doesn't come with any preview pics so I have no idea what i'd be downloading.
Add some pics and you might get more downloads if it's any good

It might well come with 32 pitboxes and long straights, blind chicanes and flat out sections, but it doesn't come with any preview pics so I have no idea what i'd be downloading.
Add some pics and you might get more downloads if it's any good
Hi, of course I know that I have to add pictures of it, that's why I just did it. But since the track was not done in the moment of your comment I didn't do any pictures. I added them now.
Greets

It's clearly an improvement on some points, but:
- road feel is still very faint. There are a couple of spots, mostly in some corners, where my DD wheel slightly rumbles.
- kerb feel is present but there are some kerbs that are noticeable higher than the others and provide a nasty jolt.
- this track map doesn't have the black background, feel free to use it:

map.png

- the recurrence of the trees is (imo) not good looking, they're all the same, same color and maybe even too much.
- track is said (CM) to be 25m wide, which is very wide...
- grass FX would help a lot to make the track look natural.

I am aware it's listed as 0.3.1 now, which means we can expect a lot of improvement. Please continue ;)

Edit: forgot that there's a tag 'original' too. I would leave that out since there's a fictional tag too.:D

Last edited:
- road feel is still very faint. There are a couple of spots, mostly in some corners, where my DD wheel slightly rumbles.
- kerb feel is present but there are some kerbs that are noticeable higher than the others and provide a nasty jolt.

View attachment 569038

- the recurrence of the trees is (imo) not good looking, they're all the same, same color and maybe even too much.

I am aware it's listed as 0.3.1 now, which means we can expect a lot of improvement. Please continue ;)

Edit: forgot that there's a tag 'original' too. I would leave that out since there's a fictional tag too.:D
Hello,
thank you very much for you feedback and also for the Track Map, the Black Track Map was already on my To-Do List but you saved me some time by sending it so I really apperiate it. I will also work on the other Points you mentioned. The track is definietly not 25m wide, i think I made a mistake, will get fixed too. WIth the surface I got some work to do, but it will get better in the 0.4 hopefully.
Greets

View attachment 569038

I used your Layout (Thank you veryy much for that) also I added rumble to the surface. I will look into Grass FX in the next update and the Trees got replaced by various tree types. Hope you like it. I will work on it more later

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 546 68.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 344 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 183 23.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 27.0%
Back