Resource icon

Skins Lamborghini GT3 Carbon/Glare V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Xela1 Come on man its his 1st skin and I was looking at it thinking its nice to see this car pure, always there is way too much going on with some liveries hard to see the car and all its shape, I think it looks great,
but comments like that are totally uncalled for, its not in the community spirit to bash people this way!

• Deleted member 241736

@Xela1 Come on man its his 1st skin and I was looking at it thinking its nice to see this car pure, always there is way too much going on with some liveries hard to see the car and all its shape, I think it looks great,
but comments like that are totally uncalled for, its not in the community spirit to bash people this way!
Chargingcar, you all right when saying my comment was to harsh, but we discuss this skin at home with my kids (12y) and we thought it's a kind of insolence filling up the www with such "work". Haven't you - as a fantastic mod-designer - the claim for inspired skins? Sorry, apart from my former comment it must be allowed to critizm also in an direct and more unpolite way. Greetings

Chargingcar, you all right when saying my comment was to harsh, but we discuss this skin at home with my kids (12y) and we thought it's a kind of insolence filling up the www with such "work". Haven't you - as a fantastic mod-designer - the claim for inspired skins? Sorry, apart from my former comment it must be allowed to critizm also in an direct and more unpolite way. Greetings
Honestly I love blacks and silvers and stuff some of my best colors except blues,
I think it looks great, like the guy said it was his 1st skin he ever created, and maybe hes new to RD as well, I will have to look, but someone who is trying and maybe does not understand photoshop and the techniques correctly put some effort in and got grilled, you will scare these people off and maybe make the guy never paint another skin again it will knock his confidence and leave RD a bad name with hosting bullies,
IDK man, like I said just a little harsh :)

• Deleted member 241736

Honestly I love blacks and silvers and stuff some of my best colors except blues,
I think it looks great, like the guy said it was his 1st skin he ever created, and maybe hes new to RD as well, I will have to look, but someone who is trying and maybe does not understand photoshop and the techniques correctly put some effort in and got grilled, you will scare these people off and maybe make the guy never paint another skin again it will knock his confidence and leave RD a bad name with hosting bullies,
IDK man, like I said just a little harsh :)
I can understand your POV, your're playing in a professional league when it comes to skinning and especially modding. But for us normal guys with all the long terms of painting one skin exactly, all time we spent to give the community a "perfect" work, it annoys me a bit. I have to stop my simracing hobby for a moment, Family is calling .... ughhh one last sentence: 21:9, 29" is greeeaaat

Criticism often leads to improvement, but it should be offered in a friendly encouraging way. @chargingcar summarised it nicely. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it bad per se and regardless of anything you should respect the effort made and maybe expend some effort to make your criticism constructive.
A lot of new modders come here for advice I would hate to see them feeling unwelcome or frightened to post their work, after all everyone started somewhere.

• Deleted member 241736

Criticism often leads to improvement, but it should be offered in a friendly encouraging way. @chargingcar summarised it nicely. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it bad per se and regardless of anything you should respect the effort made and maybe expend some effort to make your criticism constructive.
A lot of new modders come here for advice I would hate to see them feeling unwelcome or frightened to post their work, after all everyone started somewhere.
Kenny, I gave you a thumb up though my attitude is not a 180 degrees turnaround. Last famous words should be yours.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 202 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%