License Discussion/Issues

Does anyone know how I can get BTB to work? I've purchased the license and had the program running for a few months, the BTB website says my current license expires 24th November, I've made no changes to my PC and the clock has not been changed yet apparently my license has expired!
I've re-downloaded the current license to no avail. No emails have been answered regarding this hence posting the question here.

Been without license for 2 days now with the Beta.... and was just an export of finishing Aguascalientes (Mexico) track :p. Sent a mail to bobtrackbuilder 1 day ago...still locked :(.

Whats the point of locking it every month...?

So far since January i have build more than 30 tracks :p. BTB rocks!

Been without license for 2 days now with the Beta.... and was just an export of finishing Aguascalientes (Mexico) track :p. Sent a mail to bobtrackbuilder 1 day ago...still locked :(.

Whats the point of locking it every month...?

So far since January i have build more than 30 tracks :p. BTB rocks!

Building a track properly takes me half a year...

But indeed, please activate the Beta key upload again.
I have one day left... :(

How are people getting a response from Brendon?

I'm very, very upset about all this. I have emailed twice, as a PAYING customer, I feel I should be able to utilise my product and NOT be punished because my PC had died!

Can anyone help me?

I paid for Pro (I think it was Pro..) a year or so ago, my PC died. I now have a Win 7 PC, but I don't know how the license system works.

Can I re-download it from the site? I have tried emailing twice, but no response.

Thanks!

When originally applying for the license you can set a renewal time period, it's usually best to have a short period set in case of troubles such as this, if you can log into the BTB site & your now due to renew then it shouldn't have troubles generating another license for you.
There's software in the BTB folder for doing this & there's a brief walk through as to how to do it on the site.
If you have any troubles with the process then Im sure we can help in some way....
When you generate a new license it registers BTB to your CPU/Motherboard for the elected time period so an upgraded system can be licensed at that time-ie; you don't need to pay again....
Unfortunately, if an old PC dies in the interim you need to wait before it can be changed...

Hmm my Beta 0.8.9.1 license ran out yesterday, but the website still displays my old license available for download... :(

BTW just a note about the beta, I have to say that very few bugs have been found, and I personally have found none - it could just become the current version IMHO.

The only issue i have found is wallobjects that have a multi alpha channel won't display properly. But that is a known error.

Anyway... would be rather nice if the BTB beta license server would be reset again.
As my beta license is been off for a small week now

Waited for months to renew my Evo licence because I changed my hardware.I put my new hardware ID into the BTB licence page and generated a 4 month licence. I have been waiting for a confirmation email for days now.The BTB site states that I have generated a new 4 month licence and it gives me the start and expire dates.The licence page does not have the new licence to download.The last time I renewed the email stated that I could download the licence from the BTB site if I had problems with the email.The last time I could download it from a link under the licence and licence date,there is nothing there this time! Looks like I'll have to wait another 4 months and try again.

I sent Brendon an email yesterday and today I received my license.It took 6 days to renew but at least it is working :)

I received an email from Brendon telling me the reason my license email took so long was because the computer he used for the licenses had died.

Im hoping this doesn't upset anyone & Im not trying to gloat, but I just had my new BTB license turned around in roughly 12minutes!
This was at 8:30am local time (Australian east coast)
It's a public holiday here today & Im thinking it all just depends on when Piddy gets a chance to look at his messages....

Thank you Piddy, please come back!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 157 21.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.1%
Back