Ligier Cochonou for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023

Skins Ligier Cochonou for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PanchoVilla78 submitted a new resource:

Ligier Cochonou for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 - Fictional skin based on the Cochonou 2CV of the Tour de France

What if the Iconic french manufacturer came back as the 11th team on the grid? Or more important, what if you're late on your apéro pour regarder le tour avec les frères?

View attachment 662763

View attachment 662764

Say no more, Ligier is back as the 11th team on the grid with Cochonou, PMU and Ricard as main sponsors giving the team a strong french personality. They will be powered with Renault engines and they would be fighting for not being the last in every...

Read more about this resource...

I cant think of a time when I saw Ligier with this livery, I always associated them with the blue and Gitanes sponsorship. Either way it looks pretty cool

I cant think of a time when I saw Ligier with this livery, I always associated them with the blue and Gitanes sponsorship. Either way it looks pretty cool
Me neither, but I just tried to put some French companies on an F1 car, and the Cochonou 2CV of the Tour it's so iconic that I thought it could be nice to have it in the car.

Thanks man!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 473 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 286 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 309 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 137 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 26.9%
Back