Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Monza. Not my best track, but at least its in Italy :D
tenor.gif

Actually Tariq I'm going to have to go to the reserves. I have an induction day at a new job tomorrow so I'm not sure how long I'll be there for. Thanks! :D

• Deleted member 177725

And i'm afraid i'm going to have to back out now as well apologies - have the qualy for Nurb 24hr this weekend :(

Actually Tariq I'm going to have to go to the reserves. I have an induction day at a new job tomorrow so I'm not sure how long I'll be there for. Thanks! :D
Sure thing Jack. Best of luck tomorrow! Hope it goes well for you :)
And i'm afraid i'm going to have to back out now as well apologies - have the qualy for Nurb 24hr this weekend :(
Ah bummer :( I understand. Best of luck with the race :thumbsup:
@Celtic Pharaoh I am sorry but until just now I forgot I booked myself on this. Can you sign me out please.
No problem Ken ;) Hope to see you again soon :)
Sign me up please:) thanks
Sure thing! Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Sorry but I have to sign out. My fiance went in to labor a couple of hours ago and now I'm sitting here with our newborn daughter, so I think racing Monza is not a option

Good luck to all

Sorry but I have to sign out. My fiance went in to labor a couple of hours ago and now I'm sitting here with our newborn daughter, so I think racing Monza is not a option

Good luck to all
Oh wow! Congratulations Ehsan! :)

That's no problem at all. Family comes first ;)

And you are correct yes, racing in Monza wouldn't be the wisest choice right now. That is of course if you don't want your fiancée to kill you :D

@Celtic Pharaoh I just wanted to say thanks for scheduling this one a bit earlier (perhaps inadvertently accommodating us football fans..!)

pJUiqcf.jpg

EDIT: Oh cr*p, what time is it? Practice and qualy start at the same time! I'm afraid I'll have to drop out if it's a 9pm BST start!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.2%