LMDh Cadillac

Other LMDh Cadillac v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roscoe_PikoTrain submitted a new resource:

LMDh Cadillac - Sim Hub Dashboard LMDh Cadillac Prototype

For the new AMS2 update, a replica dashboard for the Caddy. All values should be correct. For some reason there are no values for the headlights. So that icon is static. Do not know what the Red or Blue values are. The Rain section has no value. Stays empty.
Please tell me of any corrections needed.

Read more about this resource...

Eso se puede hacer, seguro. No vi uno en el juego, pero si quieres uno, avísame dónde y si hay colores específicos que quieres.
Roscoe
Hello, thank you for your response, I have not seen the individual battery charge indicator, but if I have a board that does have a charging bar, I don't know if I could extract that bar and incorporate it into yours, this would be the dhasboard that contains a charging bar. ERS battery charging

Last edited:
just found this, it's just the bottom two bars and it works as an ERS charging indicator, although it doesn't show the ERS mode selected

just found this, it's just the bottom two bars and it works as an ERS charging indicator, although it doesn't show the ERS mode selected

I looked at both and can do those no problem. Would you rather have the "bar" style, or the "round" style? Where on the dash would you like it? I can do either, no problem.
Roscoe

Hey!
If by indicator lights, are you talking about turn signals? I never use them, and forgot to include it. Thanks!
By the way, is there a way to bind the headlights? I've made dozens of dashes with the lights. But it appears that isn't available anymore.
I hope I'm wrong.

Roscoe

Hey!
If by indicator lights, are you talking about turn signals? I never use them, and forgot to include it. Thanks!
By the way, is there a way to bind the headlights? I've made dozens of dashes with the lights. But it appears that isn't available anymore.
I hope I'm wrong.

Roscoe
Yes, I expressed myself wrong. I was referring to the headlights. With this parameter, the indication responds to the state of the car's headlights. Just as you have put it in this dashboard, you can apply it to the visibility of the element so that the icon appears when the headlights turn on, for example

Yes, I expressed myself wrong. I was referring to the headlights. With this parameter, the indication responds to the state of the car's headlights. Just as you have put it in this dashboard, you can apply it to the visibility of the element so that the icon appears when the headlights turn on, for exam
Thanks for the help. I don't have time right now to test it, but I thought CarFlags were the yellow, white, blue etc. When I can fire up my machine I'll try it.

Roscoe

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%