Looking for skins for the Nissan GT500 cars?

Hey guys,

Nissan GT500 (awesome car)
I have downloaded the great skins available from RaceDept but I still would like more to have more variety, anyone know any other places to download some quality skins for this car? This thing is a blast around Portland Sprint but seeing the same cars kinda hurts the immersion a bit.

Thanks !
Derek

To be honest, I don't know of any livery-resources other than RD. Before (in the rF-times) you had rfactocentral, but most stuff like this are gone these days sadly :/

Thanks so much for the reply Ole, I actually didn't mean to have a question mark in the title of my post because it looks like I have info where to get the skins, don't want to mislead anyone. Didn't see a place to edit the title though.

I sure do remember rfactorcentral and NoGrip too, were great sites, but yes many of the great racing resource sites are gone sadly, happy to still have RaceDepartment!

Surprised there isn't much interest in the Nissan GT500 2013, that car is one of the best feeling cars for me out of all my sims as far as my T300 goes. Sound is great too.

Thanks Ole,
Derek

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 473 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 286 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 309 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 137 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 26.9%
Back