Lotus Aramco F1 Team | Full Package (Modular Mods) | by w1echuz and MarkFelix

MyTeam Lotus Aramco F1 Team | Full Package (Modular Mods) | by w1echuz and MarkFelix Full Team Package

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
  • Deleted member 1946917

You create a copy and paste version of this
Please and now
No.

All you have to do is copy and paste modular mods base files first which the link is given and then copy and paste this.

It’s still copy and paste but with extra step, once you understand what ur doing it is very easy.

A mod like this is not possible without modular mods because it would take a very long time without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your mod is very good, but I have some problems How to solve the problem that the sponsor's advertisement will cover up the design on the team uniform

• Deleted member 1946917

I think your mod is very good, but I have some problems How to solve the problem that the sponsor's advertisement will cover up the design on the team uniform

Ehy nice mod, but i have a problem with the livery.. Why after i install everyhing, the livery is invisible, and there is only the tyres left?
Everything else is ok, Race attire, pitcrew attire ecc is perfect, but why i have the livery complete invisible? What i am missing?
Sorry for my broken English

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Ehy nice mod, but i have a problem with the livery.. Why after i install everyhing, the livery is invisible, and there is only the tyres left?
Everything else is ok, Race attire, pitcrew attire ecc is perfect, but why i have the livery complete invisible? What i am missing?
Sorry for my broken English
I think the mod needs an update to use the latest momods ERP for the MyTeam car livery, will let @wiechuz know

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 300 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 242 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%