Lotus E20 F1 MyTeam Package by Pr0X

MyTeam Lotus E20 F1 MyTeam Package by Pr0X v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
F1_Pr0X submitted a new resource:

Lotus E20 F1 MyTeam Package by Pr0X - Lotus F1 Team

I would like to introduce you to the Lotus E20 MyTeam mod.

Some history:
The car made its competitive debut at the 2012 Australian Grand Prix, and in the twenty races of the 2012 season, recorded a race win in Abu Dhabi and nine podium finishes to finish fourth overall in the World Constructors' Championship.

This mod includes:...

Read more about this resource...

did it even reinstalled the hole game i have the issue with all copy and paste mods and there other people with that issue to
Sorry if it don't work for you. Before reinstalling a mod, I always make my game vanilla (steam easy), then reinstall modular mod base files before My Team package.
Hopfully, you don't have to do that when using mods in modular mod format.

Sorry if it don't work for you. Before reinstalling a mod, I always make my game vanilla (steam easy), then reinstall modular mod base files before My Team package.
Hopfully, you don't have to do that when using mods in modular mod format.
modular mods work its the copy paste stuff thats broken

Yeah it is unfortunately not working for me either anymore, even with a fresh install.
Hi, Im just on my way into making my Lotus E20 mod for modular files ! If everything goes as intended its gonna be upload within an hour! :)

edit: Im sorry to say this but for some reason "teamcrew" modular mods package just doesnt work for me.... so I cant make whole package into the Modular mods version...

Last edited:
Hi, Im just on my way into making my Lotus E20 mod for modular files ! If everything goes as intended its gonna be upload within an hour! :)

edit: Im sorry to say this but for some reason "teamcrew" modular mods package just doesnt work for me.... so I cant make whole package into the Modular mods version...
I should rephrase. I downloaded and I was able to get it on the car, looked great! The game just kept popping up with an error stating that the files could not be verified .

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events