AC Mad Transits! @ Lausitzring DTM - Wednesday 23rd December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Medilloni please sign me up for the fun! However can I play the role of the nerdy racer, who even wants to win these races? :cool:
Btw Lausitzring is my home track. Been there for a few DTM and GT3 races (ADAC GT Masters).
This is me in the middle and my 2 older brothers...
Great to put a face to a name Reik! - and nerdy racing is forbidden for this one, you're racing against grandads ffs, show some respect :p:laugh:
with the dawgies.jpg

I'll join in please
Really great to see you again Gary, welcome to the madhouse:thumbsup:

Yes please John @Medilloni this was great fun last time :D
Hey Simon, glad you can join us buddy:thumbsup:

Nice one :thumbsup: last time was fun but surprisingly competitive as well. With this car you absolutely have to drive very clean. No power at all to make up for any technical driver errors :) @G-Slev not joking, but this car can be a good one to learn a new track.

On 23rd I'll be at my brothers house but he already got his Christmas present (G29 :D) and therefore it's very likely that I can join using his setup. My secret plan would be to make him join our community so maybe I can get him to watch me or maybe even replace me in one of those races. Let's see :)

Nice one :thumbsup: last time was fun but surprisingly competitive as well. With this car you absolutely have to drive very clean. No power at all to make up for any technical driver errors :) @G-Slev not joking, but this car can be a good one to learn a new track.

On 23rd I'll be at my brothers house but he already got his Christmas present (G29 :D) and therefore it's very likely that I can join using his setup. My secret plan would be to make him join our community so maybe I can get him to watch me or maybe even replace me in one of those races. Let's see :)
Excellent, then you're in Andreas! :thumbsup: Hope your brother enjoys his prezzie too!

Last edited:
So this is the portraits thread now!

It looks like a few like to know, who is who. So I'd really, really love to have a sticky thread in the AC Race Club section for people, who like to show something about themselves. It's so cool to know, who you race against.

In the very past, when I started here in an F1 league, we had a similar thread called "helmets off". All by free will, of course...

It looks like a few like to know, who is who. So I'd really, really love to have a sticky thread in the AC Race Club section for people, who like to show something about themselves. It's so cool to know, who you race against.

In the very past, when I started here in an F1 league, we had a similar thread called "helmets off". All by free will, of course...
Good idea!

Here's me and my children.

1608395449742.png

Last edited:
So, would one admin (@Medilloni) like to open such a thread and we all restart our show offs there. Otherwise the now posted pics would get lost in one of many event threads.
Anyone can start a thread guys :thumbsup: - though I'd suggest it goes in The Paddock Club (https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/the-paddock-club.110/) where only premium members get to see our ugly mugs:p

EDIT: Or did you mean for only AC race club guys? If so I can do that if you prefer (won't be able to sticky it tough)

Last edited:
I thought it would suit best in the Club, so only those who come to the club here and then would stumble over it. But if it's not sticky there it sadly would disapper quickly.

So I have no clue, what's best...

I thought it would suit best in the Club, so only those who come to the club here and then would stumble over it. But if it's not sticky there it sadly would disapper quickly.

So I have no clue, what's best...
No problem Reik, I'll put it in this AC thread and we can bump it from time to time, to keep it near the top of the normal threads. will try and do it tonight :)

I hope you're OK with me not calling it, 'Remove Your Helmets', there would possibly be some silly schoolboy jokes about, well, body parts.... and surgery:whistling::p

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 423 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 125 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.5%
Back