rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C cars @ Brianza 10K - Thu 25 Apr 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The Mazda steers better than the Sauber IMO yes. We can split the cars up, but that does seem like a bit of a shame. I want to keep to popular, well known tracks if we can - at least until we have a fairly established group of regulars - so Watkins Glen is my favoured suggestion for the next Group C event, as things stand. Thank you all for your input guys. It's appreciated and valued.
Cheers. :thumbsup:

BTW @Pauli Ahonen I'm sorry I made such a fuss about the shunt on Thursday (well I tried to reign it in, but I failed). It was unprofessional of me and unnecessary. Our events are friendly and only for fun and should always remain that way. If I made you feel bad, I'm very sorry. I'll try not to let it happen again. Please accept my apologies.

Last edited:
BTW @Pauli Ahonen I'm sorry I made such a fuss about the shunt on Thursday (well I tried to reign it in, but I failed). It was unprofessional of me and unnecessary. Our events are friendly and only for fun and should always remain that way. If I made you feel bad, I'm very sorry. I'll try not to let it happen again. Please accept my apologies.
Come on man, i'm not that sensitive. Let's move on.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 121 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 35 20.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 35 20.2%