rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C @ Le Mans - Thu 17 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Gasper Zupan, @Gasper Grebenc,@Dino Paolini ,@Pauli Ahonen ,@RainhamIron this combo is really nice IMO. Maybe you could give it a try? You have nothing to lose. :)
Hey Denis, thanks for the heads up buddy. This does look like a very cool combo, but for some reason I was getting a mod error when I tried firing it up. Don't think I'll be taking part tonight unfortunately as even if I did get it working before the race, I'd have no time to practice so it could get ugly :whistling::roflmao:
Hopefully next week though! :)

Hey Denis, thanks for the heads up buddy. This does look like a very cool combo, but for some reason I was getting a mod error when I tried firing it up. Don't think I'll be taking part tonight unfortunately as even if I did get it working before the race, I'd have no time to practice so it could get ugly :whistling::roflmao:
Hopefully next week though! :)
OK buddy, I'll see you next week, I hope. :thumbsup:
I also hope you can get the mod to work. These are super cool cars and I'm hoping to run them again quite soon..... if I can find another suitable track.

I'll do my best to be on by 19:30. @Dan Costa you will need a couple of tips, to get the car running and competitive. I'm not the right person really, but I'll try to help you as much as I can.

Thats really nice of you Denis! Thanks!

I'll focus on staying clear of trouble this race, and just learn the game :)

If the sauber is anything like the AC version, it will be a bit of a dog in all those corners. But who doesn't love driving a dragon?

If the sauber is anything like the AC version, it will be a bit of a dog in all those corners. But who doesn't love driving a dragon?

Indeed Dan, we all knew it was fastest on straight but very few drivers would pick her ...I am not just talking about drivers of my standards (average) much better drivers turned there back on her.

I find the rFactor 2 version a lot tamer ...so maybe it will become a choice for most....and we are only talking of 40 mins ...

We must not forget either that the cars were built for endurace, where fuel and tires became a much bigger factor :D

Well I've just tried it. The track will take a bit more getting used to. I will withdraw for this one as I won't feel comfortable with it in an hour. Will try future ones with the car, though.
Aw that's a shame.
Oh well, feel free to come on for a practice and a chat if you feel like it.
You'd be very welcome. :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 35 34.0%