Resource icon

EA Sports WRC Make Your Own Liveries Tutorial 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZGahv2D.png

73VbcU2.png

Hi , I did it this morning and ... it looks Ok . I verify that at home on the game.
First , I set the backgroung of image in white (not grey like yours). then , I create a specular map of the image . You copy/paste your original image , you change the white part in dark red , then you put a new layer on it , and turn opacity between 50 % and 80% ...
So , I have 2 files , T_Body_D and T_Body_S.
I put the 2 files in UE , Saved all , edit each one and tick on level detail / Never stream and save.
and ... result , I have 2 files for body_D Uasset and Uexp and 2 files for Body_S ... Uasset and uexp .
I put them in UnrealPak when I come at home to verify
VWFGAdz.png
Hi can you explain where you say this part : " edit each one and tick on level detail / Never stream and save." I dont know where you can do this or send screen copy of this. Thanks a lot guy

Hello guys,

I have a little problem.
I modified the T_glass_D and T_glass_S of the Skoda to include my name.
I managed to complete all the steps however the modifications do not appear in the game

Hello guys,

I have a little problem.
I modified the T_glass_D and T_glass_S of the Skoda to include my name.
I managed to complete all the steps however the modifications do not appear in the game
Are you certain that you're putting the glass textures in the correct folder? Some glass textures apply go in a specific livery's folder, whereas others go in the "Common" folder. You can double check what texture files a livery should have in Fmodel

So, I checked and I don't see what other folders could contain the glass textures.
This is what I see on Fmodel : View attachment 723990View attachment 723991

I'm out of ideas :)
Your glass textures will either go in one of the numbered livery slots, in which case they will apply to that livery and that livery only, or will go into the Common folder and will apply to all liveries. Doubling click on the "Textures" tab you have highlighted in your picture and the list of textures will open

Ok, I just figured out why my modifications aren't in game.
In fact when I check again on Fmodel after launching the game my folder is replaced by the original one automatically.
Do you have a solution ?

Ok, I just figured out why my modifications aren't in game.
In fact when I check again on Fmodel after launching the game my folder is replaced by the original one automatically.
Do you have a solution ?
Fmodel can be a little bit weird when trying to load the original pak files at the same time as modified ones, so don't trust it completely. Try double-checking to make sure that all of your textures are named correctly and your folders are both named correctly, and in the correct format

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 135 71.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 23.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 38 20.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 39 20.6%