Martin Ascher Twin Clutch Paddle

Fitted this potentiometer off Martin Ascher Racing to my LMP rim.

Pretty straight forward wiring from paddles to PCB.
More consistent starts hopefully..or just bling .

Attachments

• ASH6.JPG
    ASH6.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,377
  • ASH1.JPG
    ASH1.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,299
  • ASH7.JPG
    ASH7.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,467
Last edited:
Hi there,

Cool LMP rim you've got there!
I'm making my own 3d printed rim and I wanted to include an F1 style double-clutch on it for more consistent starts (and also cause I have so many spare parts that would go to waste anyway)
I can't find any instructions regarding the wiring of the clutch paddles to the Ascher double-clutch PCB or even the wiring of the potentiometer (or it's resistance value)... Would you have a link to that, or could you show me how you did it?

Thank you so much! I'll post pics when it's done! (In a couple months that is, still waiting for lots of buttons, switches, boards and wires :thumbsup:)

Upvote 0
Hi there,

Cool LMP rim you've got there!
I'm making my own 3d printed rim and I wanted to include an F1 style double-clutch on it for more consistent starts (and also cause I have so many spare parts that would go to waste anyway)
I can't find any instructions regarding the wiring of the clutch paddles to the Ascher double-clutch PCB or even the wiring of the potentiometer (or it's resistance value)... Would you have a link to that, or could you show me how you did it?

Thank you so much! I'll post pics when it's done! (In a couple months that is, still waiting for lots of buttons, switches, boards and wires :thumbsup:)

Ascher has a Custon PCB That handles the interface with the 2 separate clutches and Pot.

Also Clutches and shifters have all gotten a billet upgrade, I guess he's done with CF construction.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events