GT5 Maybe this is why...

GT5P feels so life-like to me? Below is a video of GT creator Kazunori Yamauchi competing in the '25 Hours of Thunder Hill' event in California. I don't know what it is about GT5P but I feel more 'connected' to the car than I do in other console racing games. Perhaps its Kazunori's experience at events like the one below and many others he has taken part in that gives him a good insight into how a car should feel on the track. (article found at GTPlanet)

Yeah he seems very active in testing the real life thing lately. Really awesome!

I must say I was pretty impressed with the handling of the car in GT Academy. Never expected that from a PS3 game. Unfortunately i don't own a PS3 (yet) so my race time is limited to only some laps at the office where we have a PS3 with a wheel.

only racing game that lets you feel the momentum of the cars etc

It isn't, but if this is the only one you've played then I can see your point :p

He does seem to test select cars, but doesn't drive every single one of them as they said he did a few years back. Not sure if I can find it but when they came to look at a few cars for GT4 the car owners reported they turned up and looked at it and that was about it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%