AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Zandvoort - Monday 13 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good afternoon i have question. I'm a premium member and i want to practice for RD MX-5 and i have the info for the Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE MX5 #04. What do i need to do? where do i register for the race? need a guide if possible, thanks.

Good afternoon i have question. I'm a premium member and i want to practice for RD MX-5 and i have the info for the Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE MX5 #04. What do i need to do? where do i register for the race? need a guide if possible, thanks.
You will need the password, it's linked in the post above your post. Leave a message in this thread, indicating that you wish to sign up. Be sure to read and understand the rules (ask if you don't understand), linked in the opening post of this thread.
That's it. See you on track. :)

Make sure you use your real full name and get urself on the practice server ...(link for password is on the front page) ...If you are happy, just come back to this thread and leave a message saying you would like to enter.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 82 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.4%