McLaren 720S GT3 Evo - Monster Energy Nitro

Skins McLaren 720S GT3 Evo - Monster Energy Nitro v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
With a quick research I found out that you can also call the winglets "canard". :) I'd even say you could paint the front splitter all the way at the bottom with some lime green, like the Frikadelli Ferrari from 24h Nurburg. Whatever, the car looks fantastic as it is, you really did a great job on it. By far my favourite liveries I've come across. Thank you for providing them for free! :)

With a quick research I found out that you can also call the winglets "canard". :) I'd even say you could paint the front splitter all the way at the bottom with some lime green, like the Frikadelli Ferrari from 24h Nurburg. Whatever, the car looks fantastic as it is, you really did a great job on it. By far my favourite liveries I've come across. Thank you for providing them for free! :)
Awesome! Your very welcome buddy. I will still call them winglets lol! i wont remember "canard" :roflmao: Heres what i mean about the green rake (personal preference i dont like it lol) and i will update with the black rake and green "winglets" lol.

Attachments

• 20230529114405_1.jpg
    20230529114405_1.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230529114455_1.jpg
    20230529114455_1.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 39
Awesome! Your very welcome buddy. I will still call them winglets lol! i wont remember "canard" :roflmao: Heres what i mean about the green rake (personal preference i dont like it lol) and i will update with the black rake and green "winglets" lol.
Ah buddy that looks sick as f***! Will use the "all green" variant instantly :D

Ah buddy that looks sick as f***! Will use the "all green" variant instantly :D
Also I don't want to come across as trying to know better, just to clarify: The "rake" is as far as I know no physical part of the car, rather the concept of how much higher the rear axle is in comparison to the front. The part that you painted green in the screenshot which you said you didn't personally like in green is called the "splitter" (because it splits the air above and below the car - https://prnt.sc/VO164VEN4mHs). What I meant in my first comment by diffusor is the blocky part of the car beneath the rear bumper at the bottom, see this link: https://prnt.sc/0rYwmw93GVpV

Also I don't want to come across as trying to know better, just to clarify: The "rake" is as far as I know no physical part of the car, rather the concept of how much higher the rear axle is in comparison to the front. The part that you painted green in the screenshot which you said you didn't personally like in green is called the "splitter" (because it splits the air above and below the car - https://prnt.sc/VO164VEN4mHs). What I meant in my first comment by diffusor is the blocky part of the car beneath the rear bumper at the bottom, see this link: https://prnt.sc/0rYwmw93GVpV
By the way, if i talk senseless ****, please feel free to correct me anybody :D

By the way, if i talk senseless ****, please feel free to correct me anybody :D
Lol no your right lol it is indeed a splitter and the rear is the diffuser. Caught up in the mo and getting my words confused and clearly not thinking :roflmao: So what your saying is you like the fully green splitter lol. the diffuser you will have to suffer cos i like that :p

Lol no your right lol it is indeed a splitter and the rear is the diffuser. Caught up in the mo and getting my words confused and clearly not thinking :roflmao: So what your saying is you like the fully green splitter lol. the diffuser you will have to suffer cos i like that :p
Haha all good man! I drove some races earlier and I really really love the livery, with the diffuser as well. I guess it just looked strange with the showroom lighting in the screenshots, it's actually just as I would've liked it.
Where will I able to find the updated livery when you're done? And will you do the green splitter + winglets one? :D Cheers

Haha all good man! I drove some races earlier and I really really love the livery, with the diffuser as well. I guess it just looked strange with the showroom lighting in the screenshots, it's actually just as I would've liked it.
Where will I able to find the updated livery when you're done? And will you do the green splitter + winglets one? :D Cheers
Awesome Buddy glad you love it man. Will update the current version to the green since this full mclaren nitro was your idea :roflmao: just redownload when its updated buddy. Will try and get it done soon. :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%