McLaren MP4 (Senna Tribute), My Team, Full Racewear, Modular Mods

MyTeam McLaren MP4 (Senna Tribute), My Team, Full Racewear, Modular Mods 1.04a

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
hey mate, i think the fom swap is broken? the car has a weird white overlay and the inside of the endplates appear to be transparent.

hei mate, i got a question. if i download the file and put it in where it have to be it works. but my problemis that the hud while driving especially the car is very blurry... can you help me and explain me why this is like that?

hei mate, i got a question. if i download the file and put it in where it have to be it works. but my problemis that the hud while driving especially the car is very blurry... can you help me and explain me why this is like that?
By HUD do you mean the logos on the halo? If so there is a limit to how small I can make them but if you mean the actual heads up display, ie all the driving info, then the mod should not effect that

i mean this. its all so blurry and i dont know what i did wrong here. but something i had to do wrong since i dont think this is the end work of the mod or is it?

Attachments

• 20230523173016_1.jpg
    20230523173016_1.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230523172720_1.jpg
    20230523172720_1.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 29
i mean this. its all so blurry and i dont know what i did wrong here. but something i had to do wrong since i dont think this is the end work of the mod or i
No, that's not right. How many other MM files do you have in your active folder? They may be clashing with this mod. Ensure you have a copy of all your modular mods first then delete the MM folder from your game directory. Now, using the file in the BACKUPS - RESTORE STOCK GAME folder that came with the MM download, uninstall MM and then reinstall it again. Now place this mod back into the active folder and try it.

Last edited:
No, that's not right. How many other MM files do you have in your active folder? They may be clashing with this mod. Ensure you have a copy of all your modular mods first then delete the MM folder from your game directory. Now, using the file in the BACKUPS - RESTORE STOCK GAME folder that came with the MM download, uninstall MM and then reinstall it again. Now place this mod back into the active folder and try it.
its hard for me to understand what i did wrong. have you got any videos where i can see step by step what i can do or what i have to do?

Example_Install.png

i dont got the icons like on the screen. before "start screen" for me its just white. is there any program i need to download for it aswell if you know what i mean?

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 300 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house