Menu in your face?

Oops01

Premium
When I'm playing R3E in vr the menus are in my face in-game (in the headset) they are like 2" from your face making it almost impossible to read them, but when in-game driving it's normal also I've noticed that the hud is also in my face making it super annoying, has anyone else experience this?

Thanks, @Majuh for that but I have mapped the reset vr button and when I press it (in-game) it just centres the menu screen, it's still 2" from my face, I think it's maybe a .ini file somewhere that's at fault, but which one. I have verified files in Steam and that didn't help either :(
The funny thing is that all my other Sim racing games are perfect.

Last edited:
Well after a lot of head-scratching, I've had a little bit of a breakthrough, I am using the Steam link to connect my Q3, I went into the settings on the SteamVR and set the FOV custom scale to 100% and this brought the screen (in the headset) to where it should be in the headset, meaning that I can now read the menu's (both in-game and in the menu) but the only thing now is that the menu screens are still blurry, but it's a step in the right direction, now I just have to tinker with the blur to get it spot on.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 102 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 41 36.6%