Metro Grand Prix

Tracks Metro Grand Prix 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Metro_Grand_Prix - Update for Race 07

Metro Grand Prix

Update for GTR2 and Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

I want to thank Bassguy, who created the track called rFactor. I couldn't keep in touch with him. But this guy is to be congratulated. What a track!...I particularly like it a lot...I liked it so much that I made several modifications. And I preferred to release it as an update. I also want to thank khan1670 who previously did a GTR2 conversion and the updates done by Frankybb & BlackHawk2LW and Motorfx. Thanks to you too, guys...

Read more about this resource...

Another great work and great contribution; Congratulations on that, my friend! As for the shadows failing, I don't know if that's the case because I haven't been on the track and I can't test since I don't have the game and I only run on RF, but on RF at least there's a setup we do on SCN using maxshadow that ends up with glitches in shadows, I don't know if you know or if it would work on Race07, but it doesn't hurt to try... Here's where to put the configuration:

GroupMethod=LinkSingle

MaxShadowRange=(800.00)

AmbientColor=(100, 109, 136)

Another great work and great contribution; Congratulations on that, my friend! As for the shadows failing, I don't know if that's the case because I haven't been on the track and I can't test since I don't have the game and I only run on RF, but on RF at least there's a setup we do on SCN using maxshadow that ends up with glitches in shadows, I don't know if you know or if it would work on Race07, but it doesn't hurt to try... Here's where to put the configuration:

GroupMethod=LinkSingle

MaxShadowRange=(800.00)

GroupMethod=LinkSingle

MaxShadowRange=(800.00)

Hi Finno! Thank you, ... and I thank you too... I was inspired by some of your objects..., but where exactly do I put these settings in the .scn file?... it's right at the beginning in the "GroupMethod" part =Dynamic" ?...

GroupMethod=LinkSingle

MaxShadowRange=(800.00)

And before it passes...a great and best year for all of us!!!

Hi Finno! Thank you, ... and I thank you too... I was inspired by some of your objects..., but where exactly do I put these settings in the .scn file?... it's right at the beginning in the "GroupMethod" part =Dynamic" ?...

GroupMethod=LinkSingle

MaxShadowRange=(800.00)

Yes, a great year for us and may you be able to get your PC this year; The tool can't be missing for the great engineer!
As for where to put the maxshadow, apply it exactly where I put it, below the GroupMethod and AmbienteColor, I mean, I don't even know if it works on any other line, but since I knew the configuration that way, I try to keep it; Hopefully it will work out for you.
Hugs

I didn't exactly use their objects, but I made some changes and creations of them...I used MC Don's object...the rotating tower...the ferris wheel...it was another inspiration...it was great to work with them ...I'll test the settings...Greetings!!!

GroupMethod=LinkSingle

MaxShadowRange=(800.00)

Hi, Finno. I tested the settings...unfortunately they didn't work. But thanks for the tip. A great year 2024 for you! Greetings !

Hi, Finno. I tested the settings...unfortunately they didn't work. But thanks for the tip. A great year 2024 for you! Greetings !
Hi, Sergio!
Man, too bad it didn't work out... but I downloaded the Race07 version in order to see if I could help with something and I saw that there is the MaxShadowRange line in the TRK, that is, only =350.00 that is, there was already a setting for the shadows not to fail and I sent you the 800 setting, but maybe you can test with higher values... Well, in RF it works... Maybe you can make a video showing me the flaws and I can have some other idea; Feel free to decide on that, okay?!
Good 2024!!
Hugs

Hi, Sergio!
Man, too bad it didn't work out... but I downloaded the Race07 version in order to see if I could help with something and I saw that there is the MaxShadowRange line in the TRK, that is, only =350.00 that is, there was already a setting for the shadows not to fail and I sent you the 800 setting, but maybe you can test with higher values... Well, in RF it works... Maybe you can make a video showing me the flaws and I can have some other idea; Feel free to decide on that, okay?!
Good 2024!!
Hugs

I'm without the computer now. When I can, I'll try to make a video and show you these flaws in the track shadows. Thx, m8!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back