Minardi 191B recreation (approximate)

Skins Minardi 191B recreation (approximate) 2023-08-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
El_Androi submitted a new resource:

Minardi 191B recreation (approximate) - I tried to replicate the livery of the Minardi 191B which raced in 1992.

Includes:
- Car livery
- Driver suit
- Badge
- Custom numbers 12 and 46 (can make more if requested)

Requirements:
- This mod requires the Semi Modular Base Files please install them before proceeding.

How to install:
- Copy the asset_groups folder and paste it on your F1 23 folder, then click yes to...

Read more about this resource...

Beautiful work! When I was making the Minardi inspired AT car last year, I struggled so much from finding some of those sponsor logos...(which in the end many were missing) do you mind to let me know the sources from where you found them? (or did you just created them yourself?)

Beautiful work! When I was making the Minardi inspired AT car last year, I struggled so much from finding some of those sponsor logos...(which in the end many were missing) do you mind to let me know the sources from where you found them? (or did you just created them yourself?)
A combination of googling real hard, taking screenshots of reference pictures and doing a google image search, or in some cases where I couldn't identify them, replacing them for some other logo like it's the case with HiTec.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back