Minardi PS01 Full Package (Manual & Modular Mods

MyTeam Minardi PS01 Full Package (Manual & Modular Mods 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Minardi PS01 Full Package (Manual & Modular Mods - The "European" Minardi from 2001

Continuing on with the "old school" this is the car that a young Fernando Alonso cut his teeth on
The Minardi PS01 from 2001

I have tried to keep it as authentic as possible

...If you like it, please hit those star buttons :)

Mod includes:
Car
Driver Suit
Pit Crew Suit
Race Crew Suit
Monitor Screen

(Braking Point DLC is required for the driver's suit, or unlocked game suit)

All files for manual install with Ego Archiver
I have also prepared a prepacked version...

Read more about this resource...

very nice livery only one thing please place the number on the front where the number of the driver is because it is above the sponsors and it does not show well on the white :unsure:

very nice livery only one thing please place the number on the front where the number of the driver is because it is above the sponsors and it does not show well on the white :unsure:
I purposely design all my cars without numbers and leave it up to the downloader to use their preferred number. You can edit it very easily in Photoshop then import back to the game, I tend to leave gaps where the original car had the number. Thanks for commenting

I purposely design all my cars without numbers and leave it up to the downloader to use their preferred number. You can edit it very easily in Photoshop then import back to the game, I tend to leave gaps where the original car had the number. Thanks for commenting
ah ok thanks but in any case it's fine even so but I'm not an expert in photoshop and I don't know how to modify but the design is very beautiful even so it was just a small observation that I noticed congratulations for your work done excelente

ah ok thanks but in any case it's fine even so but I'm not an expert in photoshop and I don't know how to modify but the design is very beautiful even so it was just a small observation that I noticed congratulations for your work done excelente
If you DM me your email with info on the which number you require, then I could customise the car to your specifications, if you wish?

How can I replace this and your Jordan skin on existing teams? Prefferrably Mercedes and Red Bull Thank you! Could you have a copy paste resolve for them?
If you install the Modular Mod base mod and then the Modular Mods - FOM-Swap F1 Teams Templates you can swap any main livery in the game with this mod. I don't make copy & paste mods sorry.

If you install the Modular Mod base mod and then the Modular Mods - FOM-Swap F1 Teams Templates you can swap any main livery in the game with this mod. I don't make copy & paste mods sorry.
can you make the 2001 Prost and Sauber Petronas (red bull) at some point if you want? I'd be looking forward to have the full early 2000's vibe ingame! Thank you!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back