Minecraft

+100 Aaron! :)

You should check out the dungeon at the right side of my little crappy wooden house at the beach, there are tons of mobs stalking. When i first came down, 2 zombs, 2 skeletons and 1 creeper chased and there was more coming :O

yeah well why dont they just leave 'em until they walk away?? why walk up to them to try and kill them?? there are lots of other creepers to kill. u would have know'n what im on about if u would have been there

Put up a wall of fence around your house and keep the inside perimeter well lit Linus. That way if a creeper does blow, it takes out a bit of your wall which is easier to replace than your house and the stuff inside it.

I like to just run like hell to draw the creepers away from my structures so they don't blow near it.

creepers drop sulpher when they die dan - thats why i said my trap works so well

btw - dosent work with spiders they just jump out but zombies and skeletons are fine

just had 6 zombies in it at once so it works very well for them

yeah well why dont they just leave 'em until they walk away?? why walk up to them to try and kill them?? there are lots of other creepers to kill. u would have know'n what im on about if u would have been there

Other thing that I've noticed recently is no hissing if a creeper approaches you, and some times mobs and other players are invisible for some reason. So Linus, some people may be simply unaware they are there.

okey, i know i overreacted abit last night but i didnt have a verry good day.

just got of Minecraft a few minutes ago and i noticed that half Butchies house is gone. I think it was yours anyway cause it was at the end of the bridge. Only been overthere once before, and this time i for somereasom got there looking for food

okey, i know i overreacted abit last night but i didnt have a verry good day.

just got of Minecraft a few minutes ago and i noticed that half Butchies house is gone. I think it was yours anyway cause it was at the end of the bridge. Only been overthere once before, and this time i for somereasom got there looking for food

Why whats gone Linus?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 444 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 295 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.9%
Back