AMS2 Mini Cooper JCW @ Termas Río Hondo, Tuesday, 13th September 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
RDMini2.jpg

Join us Tuesday for two sprint races with the mighty Mini JCW around the modern Argentinian race track of Termas Río Hondo. Fast and flowing, the track is host to the Argentinian round of Moto GP and is a rewarding match for the punchy Mini.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Mini
Server Password: nicey
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, Factory Defaults
Track: Termas Río Hondo
Cars: Mini Cooper JCW

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
RDMini1.jpg

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2.
Practice:
20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:20 UTC (25 minutes)

ss231400.jpg

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. T1MKO
  3. GeekyDeaks
  4. Munkyboo
  5. Rich Green
  6. ThreeLionz
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Bas Kriesels
  9. Lloyd Johnston
  10. arthurrozendom
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
Can I grab a spot please! Much as it's nice to get away for a bit, I did miss the racing this week...

How was Norway @T1MKO ? Did you get to play on the simulator?
Norway was fantastic, sunshine everyday, scenery was wonderful and we even saw the Northern Lights. The simulator was a pile of garbage, no FFB to speak of, brake pedal had zero movement and they gave you cold tyres and 2.5 laps before your time ran out, so just as the tyres were getting to temp your time ran out. Only went on it once as it made me angry. :D:mad:

@Redvaliant , just tried the test server and the headlights on the Mini don't seem to work, rear lights are on but no headlights. Seems to be the same if try a test day on my machine too, Might need to set it to a daylight race ?
ss210218.jpg
ss210253.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that, but we will only be in daylight.
The practice server is 3 hours long so it will get out of dark at some stage, I'll have a look again at it.

Last edited:
Hi Daniel, put on the grid, raced the mini's once and the track is new to me, but racing in a non open server is so much better. The open server last Thursday was again utterly mayhem........! Glad too join you guys tomorrow evening.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 231 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 184 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 55 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.4%