Minor Hotfix Update for Assetto Corsa Competizione Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC New Hotfix Released.jpg

In something of a bumper day for small hotfix releases, Assetto Corsa Competizione get in on the action with build 1.0.10 dropping earlier this afternoon.

Trying to think of things to say about really, really small hotfix updates for racing simulations has been my challenge for the day, and this is the last of what feels like an endless stream of them - ACC has been updated to V1.0.10.

Following up from the recent big build release from Monday, Kunos Simulazioni have dropped a little additional build to the title in order to address a couple of key issues reported by the ever vigilant sim racing community.

Not a particularly long read, the new build notes are available below:
  • Fixed default gearshift debouncing calculation being too low
  • Added gearshift debouncing slider to controls configuration screen
  • Fixed TrackIR flickering.

As usual with these things, the latest update will automatically install the next time you restart your Steam client.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC.

For more from the world of ACC, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself into the thick of the action? We have a great and knowledgeable community, plus some pretty epic League and Club Racing events, if I do say so myself. Go on, treat yourself!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I’ll check distance setting tonight after work, pretty sure it’s low and definitely get pop up trees etc.
I think the price is good with the 1050ti, does pretty good with the other sims. I like it because it gets people into PC gaming on the cheap

Yea i agree its good value for money at 1080p before the RTX came out that is, although not the best for sim racing overall.

It' s a good feeling having your simulation constantly upgraded and refined.
I do hope Kunos is going to do this for many years, because Blancpain is my favourite racing series, and I'm ready to purchase literally everything Kunos will release.
I am really enjoying with ACC and I also hope they will find a way to add many other features, in every aspect of the sim.
I particularly miss the lack of smoke/debris/particles/dust/vapour...... drama.... that on the other hand you can often see during Blancpain real races :)
But honestly I must admit that Kunos has made me a happy boy (simulation-wise) !!

I’ll check distance setting tonight after work, pretty sure it’s low and definitely get pop up trees etc.
I think the price is good with the 1050ti, does pretty good with the other sims. I like it because it gets people into PC gaming on the cheap
What brand is your 1050TI?If is the Gigabyte version,G1 Gaming whit back plate,you can overclok it,mine for ex. it have more 130mhz on the clock and 900mhz in the memory :)
I dont have ACC,but in RF2,AC and Dirt Rally it runs very good whit all in max,ATTENTION,I DONT PLAY ONLINE,or whit AI,so this may not reflect the true impact.Is just a sugestion hehe :)

Attachments

• clocks.jpg
    clocks.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 102
What brand is your 1050TI?If is the Gigabyte version,G1 Gaming whit back plate,you can overclok it,mine for ex. it have more 130mhz on the clock and 900mhz in the memory :)
I dont have ACC,but in RF2,AC and Dirt Rally it runs very good whit all in max,ATTENTION,I DONT PLAY ONLINE,or whit AI,so this may not reflect the true impact.Is just a sugestion hehe :)

MSI GeForce 1050ti 4gb. Can I overclock and if so what’s the best software to use?

This game requires that you throw hundreds of dollars at it to make it run properly with any kind of decent graphics. Plain and simple.

GTX 1070, i3-8350k @ 4.2Ghz, 16GB 3200Mhz RAM. Thats what I have to run the ACC over 85fps on cockpit and on replays with many settings on EPIC (Textures, AA).

There are some settings that kills FPS, like Mirror resolution, volumetric fog, material quality, etc.

This game requires that you throw hundreds of dollars at it to make it run properly with any kind of decent graphics. Plain and simple.
nope, i buy a new pc only every other eight years or so and use it for office work mainly, so nothing fancy here, most gamers would cry seeing the screen I have been using for over nine years now. Still, it looks and runs smooth and awesome. It probably doesn't take much to make me happy, I guess.

any recommended settings for i7 9700, 16GB 3200 Ram with Zotac 2070GTX please on 4K TV. Thanks :)
You can easily run the game at 3840 x 2160 with that hardware as I do the same, but your weakest point will be the TV as it can only do 60hz.So there will be some stutter and tearing. But if you can live with that your system def has the horsepower.
Try:
3840 x 2160
Vsync off
Resolution scale 70%
View Distance Low
Shadows High
Antialiasing Epic
AA Type Temporal or FXAA
Effects Low
Post-Processing High
Foliage Low
Texture Low
Mirror View Distance 20 Meters
Mirror Quality Off
Mirror Res Mid
Opponents 14-20 You'll have to see what your machine can handle
Materials Quality Mid
Temporal Upscaling Disabled
Bloom quality High
Volumetric Fog Disabled
Foliage LOD Very Low
HLOD Enabled
Advanced Sharpening Filter Disabled
Motion blur disabled
Saturation 100 - 110 Depending on the colors of your display
White Balance Neutral Again depends on the whites on your display
Sharpness 0%
Frame Limit Off - You can play with this to try and minimize tearing. Or leave it off if tearing does not bother you

nope, i buy a new pc only every other eight years or so and use it for office work mainly, so nothing fancy here, most gamers would cry seeing the screen I have been using for over nine years now. Still, it looks and runs smooth and awesome. It probably doesn't take much to make me happy, I guess.
If you want it to look anything like the pretty pics that Kunos put up advertising the game, then you will need a lot more than that. But as you said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%