Resource icon

Skins mod car 2021 for car f1 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
canois submitted a new resource:

mod car 2021 for car f1 2014 - mod f1 2014 car design 2021 about rb16b

Hello community of the f1, and f1 2014, here I bring you what I have done, as it was shown in the image that I uploaded, and as you can see in these videos. I still need to implement the bargeboards, but it will come later, and I will also change the front wings of the cars, little by little, it is a long job, so if you like this job I did, please keep me calm, then in doing it twice for each car, the cars are based on the chassis of the rb14 modified so that it looks the closest to the...

Read more about this resource...

Really well done brother. I hope one day you'll rework the uv mappings on this car so that there won't be misplaced sponsors anymore, like in the preview pics u've shared. Thank you for ur extraordinary work.

hello community family, I'm lost from the networks, but working on my mod because I'm still not satisfied with even what I'm about to show you, I know you can do better, but I'm working based on resources I have, I can't demand more of myself when I can't afford it, but hey, I'm not, add a new halo design that I made and make it look quite similar to the current one, I want to add the boomerang that the Mercedes and other teams have, it will be later, for next year, I already added the bargeboards, and they look (you will decide how they look) they are standard for all teams, like the halo and rear wings, like the car itself, hehehe, Well, the rice with chicken in question is that I spent a few days designing different noses and front wings for each team, I want to emphasize that the Mercedes front wing is a design of an image that I found on the internet that said it was the one I used in mugello the year or past and I liked it, but it can change over time, I am from Ferrari and I love the design as I remain of the three teams heads, that is, Ferrari, Red Bull and Mercedes (hehehe reverse order) and well they are modified all Cars, separately, I corrected the left side of the car so that it was not a mirror of the right and they look like the sponsors correspond, correctly to read and see things like that in the replay. Well, a lot of greetings to the family of the community, see you soon, if I can finish today tomorrow if I can connect I will upload them. I hope for it and judge the designs for better or for worse, I just wanted to share what I did to better enjoy the game, along with the mods that others have published, see you, this is an image in the design program of how it looks the new halo, greetings

1640117007525.png

1640117067860.png

1640117089697.png

1640117107143.png

1640117161766.png

1640117191437.png
1640117256925.png

I have to tell you that it is a bit tiring work, because you have to repeat the procedure a lot and that becomes tedious, here I uploaded a view of the 3D designs, if you wonder, is Blender what I use it was all thanks to the help of smokey17 that I managed to do this, he told me to use which programs to use to work on the designs, thanks to him to smokey17

I realized an error in the design of the car that I had, and it is the following: the front wing is two meters wide, but the tires do not reach two meters, I will correct this error later and for the new year Later, for the moment enjoy as much as I do if you like the work done, that later I will correct that, remember that all this is virtual, so far I have only had two bugs and I will see it later too, It would be a tremendous task to completely redesign the car like the ones in 2022 hahaha tremendous task, but who knows, although I don't like the design of the cars that are coming for 2022 I like this more. and the fan of redbull is well achieved the nose I advance them. Yours sincerely de Canois.

I realized an error in the design of the car that I had, and it is the following: the front wing is two meters wide, but the tires do not reach two meters, I will correct this error later and for the new year Later, for the moment enjoy as much as I do if you like the work done, that later I will correct that, remember that all this is virtual, so far I have only had two bugs and I will see it later too, It would be a tremendous task to completely redesign the car like the ones in 2022 hahaha tremendous task, but who knows, although I don't like the design of the cars that are coming for 2022 I like this more. and the fan of redbull is well achieved the nose I advance them. Yours sincerely de Canois.
Looks amazing, bro! Will you upload the updated version with bargeboards tomorrow?

hello community family, I'm lost from the networks, but working on my mod because I'm still not satisfied with even what I'm about to show you, I know you can do better, but I'm working based on resources I have, I can't demand more of myself when I can't afford it, but hey, I'm not, add a new halo design that I made and make it look quite similar to the current one, I want to add the boomerang that the Mercedes and other teams have, it will be later, for next year, I already added the bargeboards, and they look (you will decide how they look) they are standard for all teams, like the halo and rear wings, like the car itself, hehehe, Well, the rice with chicken in question is that I spent a few days designing different noses and front wings for each team, I want to emphasize that the Mercedes front wing is a design of an image that I found on the internet that said it was the one I used in mugello the year or past and I liked it, but it can change over time, I am from Ferrari and I love the design as I remain of the three teams heads, that is, Ferrari, Red Bull and Mercedes (hehehe reverse order) and well they are modified all Cars, separately, I corrected the left side of the car so that it was not a mirror of the right and they look like the sponsors correspond, correctly to read and see things like that in the replay. Well, a lot of greetings to the family of the community, see you soon, if I can finish today tomorrow if I can connect I will upload them. I hope for it and judge the designs for better or for worse, I just wanted to share what I did to better enjoy the game, along with the mods that others have published, see you, this is an image in the design program of how it looks the new halo, greetings

View attachment 526666

View attachment 526676
View attachment 526677
View attachment 526678
View attachment 526679
View attachment 526680View attachment 526681

I have to tell you that it is a bit tiring work, because you have to repeat the procedure a lot and that becomes tedious, here I uploaded a view of the 3D designs, if you wonder, is Blender what I use it was all thanks to the help of smokey17 that I managed to do this, he told me to use which programs to use to work on the designs, thanks to him to smokey17
Thank you for bringning the F1 2014 modding to the another level with @Smokey17, but there's a Formula 2 model for free in Sketchfab.

View attachment 526666

View attachment 526676
View attachment 526677
View attachment 526678
View attachment 526679
View attachment 526680View attachment 526681

Will the update came? I'm still waiting.

family and the community, give me a time until after the 26th, I still can't upload anything because of the internet, anyway, I'll do my best to upload the mod tomorrow, but I don't have the speed for it. I have the detail of the flashing red light in the mirrors that I do not stand with yet. I am finishing designing the halo of the teams, it is difficult for me because I want to see how I customize a little the halo of mercedes alpha romeo and alpha tauri that all have boomerang in the halo, that I will have to add it to the design and I am seeing how to add it, now for new years if I correct the tires to a little more years, for each car now it is about 20 different files. and I would like to solve the mirror issue but still nothing at all, I made one attempt and nothing. When I find out I think maybe I can even put three rear LEDs instead of one. Greetings family from the community.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.1%