Modding Questions Thread

hello i need help i open ego database editor and in f1 driver option i change name of somedriver and save but when i open the game the name dont see and then thegame close. what i do wrong?

Hello. I would like to know if it is possible to make a full grid of 22 for the classic 80's cars. and if so how can i do that? thanks. :)

Also is it possible to make the Ai Cars create more sparks along the straights? and if so how? thanks :)

I normally use expert level, in practice on low fuel mix is correct with the ai speed because they use the low fuel mix.
in qualifying the levels are the same and it is competitive with the ai but when it comes to the race and I manage to qualify in first in the lotus my speed is consistent with the ai but either Alonso, Hamilton or Vettel are much much faster then me and everyone else in the race, this needs fixing, I don't use any mods at the moment but I want to edit the game myself just to make it as close to the release as I can.
what do I do to make these 3 drivers consistent with all the rest or the field?

hello i need help i open ego database editor and in f1 driver option i change name of somedriver and save but when i open the game the name dont see and then thegame close. what i do wrong?

To change the name of a driver, you need to change the language file (and not the database)

thanks meff28s and now
how i change the track calendar to put them in the order of 2014 season in database file?and how add new austria and russia tracks without mod i want add manually so what files i should change?
thanks all i hope your help regards

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a subforum to ask this question, so admins, please send me the link to subforum where I can post this thread.

Is there any mod that brings back old Hockenheim? I would like that so much :).

This question should be asked in the "Modding Questions" or the "Modding Requests" thread. However, changing the layout of the tracks is not possible; this should answer your question.

I don't know if this is a subforum to ask this question, so admins, please send me the link to subforum where I can post this thread.

Is there any mod that brings back old Hockenheim? I would like that so much :).
Nope, not the right place to ask ;)

There is a mod, just download the F1 2012 mod, and put it in the 2013 game. Well, you need to have the "HOckenheim Istanbul Valencia mod installed :D

This question should be asked in the "Modding Questions" or the "Modding Requests" thread. However, changing the layout of the tracks is not possible; this should answer your question.
Yes, you can't change track layouts, but there is a version of Hockenheim converted from F1 2012. That's still possible :D

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 62 33.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 54 28.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 2.1%