Modding Requests Thread

Can i use the classic tires, for the Career ( modern F1 cars ) ?
I mean, those ones
Thank you

Attachments

• 90's tires.jpg
    90's tires.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 308
Can i use the classic tires, for the Career ( modern F1 cars ) ?
I mean, those ones
Thank you
Hey. Even if you ask it 100 times it doesn't mean that someone will answer your question so please try to not repeat it cause in the previous page one day ago you asked it once. No need for it again. Once you post your question modders can see it and it's up to them if they answer you or not. It's notlike your question is the most important one.

Besides your question there are thousands of other questions so be patient :thumbsup: Also what you ask is not a mod it seems it's rather a modding question so try to post your question in the modding question thread not in the request one. Hope this helps:thumbsup:

Nope unfortunately this is another thing that codemasters screwed up. The pitstop times seems to be coded in the exe at least this is what the authod of the true to life ai mod said. And he's quiete expert in these stuff. For the 2012 game pitstop times could be adjusted but for this pile of cr*p game it's impossible.

lol is it in 2013 impossible to change it like in 2012? database screwed up? :( :thumbsdown:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 479 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 144 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.0%
Back