Modding Requests Thread

hi to all! please say anybody can i extend time for replay? at now i can see 3 seconds, and if i crash my car in wall on speed, i cannot make flashback... only restart. sorry for bad english
I'm afraid there is not a fix for that one... Was bugging me aswell, but then worked on my consistency

Use a mid session save every 5 laps, so you don't have to do a full restart.

hi to all! please say anybody can i extend time for replay? at now i can see 3 seconds, and if i crash my car in wall on speed, i cannot make flashback... only restart. sorry for bad english
Strange for me the replay time is much longer than that .I would say it's between 5 and 10 seconds in my case.

Maybe he exaggerated it a bit. But still it's a bit too short... Well... When I used to drive with flashbacks.
Agreed, I rarely use flashbacks but the other day I had a mistake through the last chicane at Canada and hit the wall of champions but because the replay is so short I could only regain control in the middle of the chicane which is very awkward to say the least.

Majority of the time you can either take control half way through the corner or in the braking zone if you are lucky which isn't much help either.

• Deleted member 161052

These helmets would be nice for this game and F1 2012.
BoOfgx7IUAAUtrc.jpg

10277585_681685961898451_315750182257715058_n.jpg

BoOQisFIgAAN5bv.jpg

BoOMZ07IMAAY3vp.jpg

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%